Eurovision 2007 Helsinki

IVIaster

Not a dude.
Car(s)
2000 Volvo V70
Well lets get this started, whos going to win?

Im rooting for Bulgaria!

WATCH BRITAIN FAIL!!!!1

but you can't beat Wogan for stupid comments though. after 'britain - no points' he will so something silly.

Last edited:
Didn't they just have Eurovision a couple of months ago? I admit I don't follow it, but I swear people were talking about it not too long ago.

Im rooting for Bulgaria!

I watched the semifinals to see what the fuss is all about. Sure the woman is good looking and she exploits it too but the song sucks ass. Also I don't understand what the fuss is all about. Christina Aguilera has had that look before... and Christina looks better and has a better voice. The two have equally shitty songs.

Eurovisions FTL. :thumbsdown:

wtf, we got into finals?

apart from that: show sucks, all the songs there suck (even ours, ffs)...

I only watch it for wogans comments, they were gold last year D:

I especially like his comments talking about the way the votes are going

Im rooting for Bulgaria!

Being Bulgarian, so do I! But to be entirely honest, I'm not all that impressed but the song. Sure its ok, but imo nothing that special. :)

What is Britain's song this year anyway? something crap I presume by someone we haven't heard of.

Wogan is a legend at the commentary. Im also going to watch to see the delightful Fearne Cotton give out the UK points.

My picks, well the Ukraine drag queen appears to be the bookies favourites, the UK will be terrible again, but Im going for Moldova. Ever since "Granny" was on there and Wogan was paying her out!!

Scooch (UK Entry) yay - I really think that they should, er.. er.. perhaps use less sun tan lotion. Big up Terry, one of the great things about Terry is that he is actually Irish so his comments have an extra dimension. Highly recommended approach to the evening is the get beer have a few mates around and enjoy the ride suggestion already made. Someone told me that OZ take the BBC commentary (^ as seems to be the case) hooray, but that BBC Prime do not show it any more, "as it is not the best of British" - shame for the ex-pats.

What is Britain's song this year anyway? something crap I presume by someone we haven't heard of.

You ain't heard it, really? Just for a laugh take a look at these guys. I know it is hard to envision but this has to be the worst entry the UK has had in years, and the garbage we have entered over the years it is a hard act to follow but this year we have pulled out all the stops and found the most appalling song, theme and group ever. For you enjoyment.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6FmisoHSc0[/YOUTUBE]

Why the bloody hell does every eurovision have to have some country trying to be HIP and have a drag queen? Even WE did it a few years ago. What a bloody disgrace...

I don't get why people bother with this crap. If I wanted to listen to two hours of awful songs in a row I could just turn on the radio.

Besides that it's all in English nowaday. Bring back trashy Europop in Slovenian/Russian/Dutch whatever and I might be tempted to watch it.

Eurovision isn't exactly a place for talent. These are some of the lyrics from germanys 'When i found out she wanted to save the environment, i sewed 'no thanks on my parka'' WTF?!?!?

But thats why i used to watch it, but now politcs have become way too involved with voting (although it probably always was a factor) and the over-the-topness has become a bit unbelievable