2007 Spanish GP

x2!!!!!!

Shame too Alonso was so close for his home grand prix. Not. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I was jumpin up and down for Alonso not getting his pole.

Massa continues to impress, funny guy too. When questioned about the fans support here he said,"well there is the Latino American support" :lol:

Massa does it again! same as the quali last race he clinches the pole at the last minute and is still looking very good! Hope he won't fuck Kimi up again with another rubbish start though.

Times were so tight it seems we'll have a very close race tomorrow.

Hamilton said that McLaren are on a different strategy. Fingers crossed that they jump the Ferraris. Great having the top 4 championship contenders in the top 4 spots isnt it.

Good to see Massa got pole, hopefully it'll be a Ferrari 1, 2 with Hamilton in third. Maybe Alonso will have mechanical problems...:p

Honda continues their commitment to the environment by not driving in the third qualifying session, thus saving approximately 120 kilos of fuel between the 4 cars:lol:

Honda continues their commitment to the environment by not driving in the third qualifying session, thus saving approximately 120 kilos of fuel between the 4 cars:lol:

I bet you they are running Bio-Fuel. Hence the lack of performance. Then when the car comes good, they will see "we are running Bio-Fuel and winning and saving the environment".

I bet you they are running Bio-Fuel. Hence the lack of performance. Then when the car comes good, they will see "we are running Bio-Fuel and winning and saving the environment".

If that helps you sleep at night. ;)

Cool!! Just Saw Jackie Steward on TV3 (the TV Channel here in Catalonia) and he and the presenter were analysing the old "Circuit de Montju?c" by doing a virtaul Tour. Jackie was moved by the images and the virtual tour. A really good moment before the race definetly.

Good to see Alonso got second, hopefully it'll be a McLaren 1,2 with Massa third. Maybe Raikkonen will have mechanical problems :p

A frustrated Christijan Albers blamed dire traffic for his failure to set a better time in qualifying for the Spanish Grand Prix.

The Dutchman was outqualified by his rookie team-mate Adrian Sutil for the third time in four races after an error-ridden performance at Barcelona on Saturday.

And although he acknowledged his mistakes, he felt he was held up by his rivals at key points in the first segment of qualifying.

Source

What the fuck? He's in the slowest car! Like it matters what the traffic is doing :p

Last edited:
I hate Spyker, bet you didnt know that!!

LMAO How do Rubens and Jenson hit each other?? :rofl:

:lol: :lol:

Maybe Raikkonen will have mechanical problems :p
You got your wish! lol

Last edited:
Well!!! It was an interesting race. Quite fun actually, with many cars out of race. Good start between Alonso and Massa but with nasty results for Alonso. And I'm also happy about Hamilton, I really think he isn't going to let off the cahmionship easlily.

And now Monaco!!! Yesss! :D

what happened to kimmi i want him to win at least massa won

Some kind of mechanical/engine/gearbox/hydraulic problem I guess... Just kinda went no-where not much smoke though.

Good race - had some great bits and some boring bits.... Great to see the Hondas do well once again :lol:

Seriously though did Webber bring his black cat from Williams to RBR? Probably the unluckiest driver on the grid at the moment.