FINALGEAR MEET at the N?rburgring (May 20th)

FINALGEAR MEET at the N?rburgring (May 20th)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great to see this all came together in the end guys - well done. Only wish I'd could've been there... stupid ocean...

Edit: Sabine + banner = Awesomeness.

Last edited:
well I made it home safely as well, with a little stop for dinner in Sindelfingen...

it was great meeting all you guys, I had a lot of fun today! :thumbup:

we should do this again sometime :mrgreen:

damn I knew I would miss something by being the first to leave... where did you actually find sabine??

We met her at Pistenklause. She was in the middle of dinner with a larger group, but we (with the help of alok's fancy communication techniques) dragged her out for a photoshoot. :)

Please tell us more about Alok's fancy communication skills. :p

was really fun to meet you guys, and I survived a lap in MXM?s Porsche ;) (thanks for taking me round mate!)

Will upload the images and short movies (MXM and Ford flying by f.e.) later tomorrow, too many, and I?m too tired ;)

Adu, did you notice that when you walked past under that balcony with the caf? at the entrance some people started like "Some say........" :D

And of course I missed the group picture, but I had only 2h left to cover 260km through cologne and all the roadworks (and I did it :D) so I had to leave :(

I think I got a sunburn btw :D

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah my navigator got really sunburnt as well :?

did you guys have dinner at the pistenklause?

Well done guys! Nice photo with Sabine as well!

Look foward to some more pics:)

3 more from me.

DSC01986.jpg

DSC01979.jpg

DSC01996.jpg

I think that's about it, most of my pictures turned out to be pretty bad, as expected...

Wow, I completely forgot about this, cool trip! Though you should have left the banner on the roof where the webcam was like the CLUB GTI plate. ;)

Plus, I recognized half of you in that group photo from the "Post Yourself!" thread. Yeah, I spend too much time here...

This is what we found when we hit the Grand prix circuit:
http://img510.imageshack.**/img510/1540/dsc2995wq4.jpg
Vintage motorcycles :drool:

I dont know if any of you guys heard when sabine looked at my banner, and jokingly said..ANALGEAR.COM??
:lmao:
Sabine ftw. :wub:

Adu, did you notice that when you walked past under that balcony with the caf? at the entrance some people started like "Some say........" :D

No I didn't :D

A big thanks to everyone for showing up, and especially Ford for taking me round the ring in his awesome Mini, and Alok for having the guts to ask Sabine. Was really great fun, we should definately do this more often. I will dig through my webcam-archive from yesterday to see if anyone turned up on the ringcam :)

did you guys have dinner at the pistenklause?

Yes we did ... I thought that would be a nice finish for the day ... and I was right ... :lol:

Thanks again for the hot lap in your mini ... I think I have to find someone who teaches me to drive arround the nordschleife now ;)

Greetings
Homer

Noticed that as well - you were attracting a group of Brits there all pointing at your T-Shirt but we moved on before I could tell you, Adu.

Time to post the Sabine photo on the front page. :D I assume it's fine by all you since it was posted here, right? Still thought I'd check as there's a lot more exposure there than here. ;)