James on The F Word

The Bull's Penis was an 'offering' from Ramsey that could be said to be 'his' (as he owned it) Penis. ... OK a weak "joke" but I think that is what MattD1zzl3 was getting at.

Yeah....it was clearly stated as a bull's penis, dunno how you got Ramsay's penis from that.

Remind me...what was that vicious little drink they started with? I'd say it was an apparatif but I ain't had that before a Spag Bol. It had a creature in it..??

...and where do you find Snake Whiskey....say I was having a dinner party and fancied killing off a guest in the style of Cluedo?

Okay, just where the hell do you get that?:D

Apparently you gotta go all the way to Laos, seeing as that stuff most likely doesn't pass Food and Drug standards in most Western countries.

Hell, sounds like it's worth it, I'll make it a trip someday!

Apparently you gotta go all the way to Laos, seeing as that stuff most likely doesn't pass Food and Drug standards in most Western countries.

Hell, sounds like it's worth it, I'll make it a trip someday!

Yeah, you can find that stuff in Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc. If you've ever seen A Cook's Tour with Anthony Bourdain, you'll see him drinking some of that stuff in Vietnam.

Yeah, you can find that stuff in Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc. If you've ever seen A Cook's Tour with Anthony Bourdain, you'll see him drinking some of that stuff in Vietnam.

is that where he eats the beating cobra's heart?

"So this is a bull's cock, and it's probably been in a lady cow? I was gonna say it was a bit stiff, but I didn't mean that"
:lol:

Does anyone have the F Word with jeremy clarkson? I remember seeing it on youtube a long time ago but I cant seem to find it.

I love that ep, esp when Clarkson makes the joke about Isle of Mann law allowing the residents to legally shoot a Scotsman who trespasses.

Also the expression on JC's face when he realizes he never cleaned the crap out of lobsters before cooking them.

Hmm....Ramsay drives a Gallardo convertible in the new episode. Did he actually buy it (on Clarkson's recommendation perhaps)? Or did he actually borrow Clarkson's?

where did you get the newest ep?

edit: nvm. its on uknova.

Last edited:
Yeah, didn't JC say that he got his with the crazy orange interior?