BMW F3 Approved for Production

Lilleput

Car(s)
Ford S-Max Titanium - 268hp
http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.d...28/newsletter01

It has taken more than three years of drawn-out internal discussions and a change of chairmanship in the process, but BMW&'s long-rumored 3 Series-based crossover/utility vehicle finally has been granted production approval.

The versatile new BMW, expected to be badged F3 when it reaches showrooms, has been under consideration since 2004, according to internal documentation recently shared with AutoWeek.

But with the German carmaker's engineering resources already stretched to the limit readying a flood of new models in the interim, it wasn't until BMW's new chairman, Norbert Reithofer, arrived on the scene in late 2006 that the new five-seater was reviewed. After some additional deliberation, Reithofer gave the F3 a definite thumbs up.

bilde.jpg

bilde2.jpg

bilde3.jpg

Are they trying to make a proper small car now? They have the 1 series but you can get to turnips in the trunk of it so this might be their attempt at a cheap(ish) family car?

Can we keep the bangle hate out of this one?

No, just no.

only if it's AWD with the motor from the 335

I really don't like the way this thing looks. The front just doesn't look suitable for a crossover like this, it looks really angry and mean. The side profile looks like a van that got stepped on. The rear is not interesting and they should not release that colour.

Its a Seat Leon that's been Bangle-fied. Its not a remotely good looking thing, bet it cost a fortune as well.

If this had the new engine from the M3 and called MF3, I'll say its not quite so bad really.

Fastest kind of crossover vehicle in the world ?

Oh no!!! Please NO!!!!! :no:

Why??? I only ask one simple question WHY???

BMW Instead of this shitty car, why don't you put your effornt on creating THE M1 and not this shitty/SUV/Corssover/Whatever?

Last edited:
Good, we've got the 3-Series wagon, the X3, and now the F3. See what I mean about bored German engineers?

To quote a friend: "The BMW suppository!" Using advanced computer simulations of the human anus, BMW engineers have figured out how to make a car that can be shoved up the ass comfortably.

Good, we've got the 3-Series wagon, the X3, and now the F3. See what I mean about bored German engineers?

This is why I like American and British Engineering. When American's get bored, they come up with things like the ME412, or the Viper. Something interesting, and cool. The Germans have no imagination and it shows.

OMG WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

The back reminds me of the front of a Ford Ka, the front looks like a three series that's been smeared...

all in all, one really really really really fucking ugly car

Not quite as worthless as an R-class, but close.

BMW is selling out quite badly.. What's the point of them anymore, it certainly isn't exclusivity. No-one buys a BMW because they want a small car, that's what Ford and Honda are for..

The F3 looks like a sort of Ford S-Max Renault Clio thing with some BMW-looking bits tacked on. Hideous. :sick:

BMW is selling out quite badly.. What's the point of them anymore, it certainly isn't exclusivity. No-one buys a BMW because they want a small car, that's what Ford and Honda are for..

because they still drive very nicely? that's why my parents bought one

Can we keep the bangle hate out of this one?

No. With something, potentially, this ugly, we must hate the designer as much as possible.

Utterly terrible and just like the R-Class, completely pointless.

Get a station wagon!

It looks like a turd. Sorry for being crude, but I did refrain from actually posting a picture of said turd.

Seriously, I could shit a better looking car.

EEEWWWWW

it's a cockroach! Squash it! Squash it!