Forza Motorsport 2

"Now this is how you play a racing game!"

No Janus. This is how you play a racing game.

rr_full_scale.jpg

umm.. No. that's the way to waste +-10k that could had been used on real car. :p :lol:

wow had to go into Internet Explorer (because I'm a firefox guy) to find the little red X then copy that photo link into the address bar to get it to work, but still what a waste of a miata

Where is EB HQ, and also I just got an email from EBgames (their newsletter) that its coming out May 30th.. :dunno: Also I on the flyer that I got from BestBuy last week, it says May 31st. I'll find out in the next few days. :(

we still have to wait 2 fucking weeks, that and there is no holden...

fuckers

2005 Vauxhall Monaro VXR

Thats a rebadged Holden

Here we go again. Ok listen up the game comes/ships out tomorrow so if you store has same day pick up you will get it tomorrow if not you get it Wednesday. Its been like this for many many many years.
Source

So most games come out the next day anyways, I think games like Halo are shipped out early so they can specially be in stores on time.

most games are shipped out early...but for some reason NA didn't get forza early while Europe has broken dates already.

Actually, if the EBGames guy didnt screw up my order, I would have it right now, but he did so I have to pick it up tomorrow. Most games are actually shipped out on the day of release, but some places have the express one day shipping, and some don't... i think!

Actually, if the EBGames guy didnt screw up my order, I would have it right now, but he did so I have to pick it up tomorrow. Most games are actually shipped out on the day of release, but some places have the express one day shipping, and some don't... i think!

No I feel extremely sorry for you.

Oh well, life shit sometimes, but its only a game, it'll be here tomorrow.

why don't you wait 2 more weeks for no apparant reason like we have to for everything

and DiuSee, I would prefer to see the original holden versions in it as well

why don't you wait 2 more weeks for no apparant reason like we have to for everything

and DiuSee, I would prefer to see the original holden versions in it as well

Sorry can't help you with any of it.

I know, it just pisses me off immensly that we pay more for the game and get it after everyone else (new 360 games cost AU$120 (US$100) at EB)

are our cases made out of solid gold or have I missed something

^ I feel ya... Games are 70 Euros in Germany, which is 94 USD right now.
Xboxlive is a lot more expensive as well, and we didn't even get Gears of War and some other game I was amped for but forgot its name...
Forza is out in 8 days over here...

I know, it just pisses me off immensly that we pay more for the game and get it after everyone else (new 360 games cost AU$120 (US$100) at EB)

are our cases made out of solid gold or have I missed something

Thats because your government is run by convicts who feel the need to rule like tyrants. :rolleyes: