Think Stoner is going to win the MotoGP this year?

zeoniks

Car(s)
2007 Nissan Murano
His riding is impeccable, not to mention his bike is blazingly fast. He's leading right now in terms of points and Rossi is right behind him. Although I think Rossi better around the corners, nothing can beat that Ducati's power.

Rossi and yamaha are waking up now! But it would be cool if stoner and ducati won the title..

Being a Rossi fan and Australian, I win either way. The big question is whether Stoner can maintain the pace & withstand the pressure for an entire season. He just might do it.

I think Stoner can do it.

I think Stoner can do it.
Likewise. His driving has been superb and his bikes got the pace.

btw - I've been following MotoGP as of '07 and loving it! :mrgreen: Use to hate it but I realised how damn close the racing is compared to certain other world championships...

Use to hate it but I realised how damn close the racing is compared to certain other world championships...

<_<

btw - I've been following MotoGP as of '07 and loving it! :mrgreen: Use to hate it but I realised how damn close the racing is compared to certain other world championships...

motorcycle racing is amazing, not just motogp, also sbk. ony 4 wheel championship that comes close is V8 supercars.
yoparty.gif

motorcycle racing is amazing, not just motogp, also sbk. ony 4 wheel championship that comes close is V8 supercars.
yoparty.gif

Indeed, if you want close racing check out the Superstock 1000 & 600, World Superbike & Supersport, British Superbike. 8)

Likewise. His driving has been superb and his bikes got the pace.

WTF? When I saw you in this thread I was like what is SL doing in here. Welcome to the MotoGP side!

PS: riding not driving

As for Stoner, he may do it but MotoGP unpredictable. He's a big surprise this year because he crashed all last year. Rossi crashed a lot in his first year in each class too so who knows.

Formula 1 to me will always be the best form of motorsport.

Yeah only if you like fast cars parading around, 90% of the time its boring as.

MotoGP has over-taken F1 in my opinion, Theres more overtaking; more close racing; equal spread of manufacturers, and its bloody good to watch.

And i reckon Stoner has a good chance this year, Top2 i reckon but i reckon he can put it to Rossi.

dave

Last edited: