Random Thoughts....

I just beat chaos386 and MXM in worms :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My football club, Fluminense, has just won the championship of the Brazilian Football Cup competition! Yay! Now we are in next year's Libertadores cup, that reunites the best clubs from the Americas and places the champion in FIFA's World Clubs competition which has the Clube Internacional as it's actual champion, as they defeated Barcelona last year.

Oh yeah, well you didn't even kill me once in the first round you won! What do you have to say about that? Huh? :p

I have people for that kind of stuff :p

Random thoughts? Anyway, do you guys seen Shrek 3 where they treaten the Gingerbread man and after that they treaten the Pinnochio, sorry for bad spelling. :( He then went on talking which is funny. Do you guys capture what he is saying? How about the when they form a plan to rescue and save the day and could not agree on a team name and then just combine everything that they have suggest for a team name which is just funny? Okay, that is my random though. :D

So how terrible of a job is it to be a porter for a small car dealership? I may possibly be able to get such a job.

Random thoughts? Anyway, do you guys seen Shrek 3 where they treaten the Gingerbread man and after that they treaten the Pinnochio, sorry for bad spelling. :( He then went on talking which is funny. Do you guys capture what he is saying? How about the when they form a plan to rescue and save the day and could not agree on a team name and then just combine everything that they have suggest for a team name which is just funny? Okay, that is my random though. :D

After reading that 4 times I can honestly say I have no idea whatsoever as to what the hell you are asking. That's my random thought for the day.

20281078063Gir.gif

I have no idea what you are talking about, so here's a dancing robot in a dog suit.

So my bike is currently out of action while I wait for the tank sealer to dry. The damn stuff takes 72-96 hours and it's only been 12 so far. I've only been riding a week and after just one day I'm already feeling withdrawl symptoms from not being able to ride. :(

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/06/07/penhaul.iraq/index.html

? U.S. arming nationalist guerrillas, ex-Saddam Hussein loyalists in Diyala province
? Just two months ago, same insurgents were focused on fighting U.S. troops
? In town of Tahrir, insurgents have created an anti-al Qaeda alliance
? Insurgents say al Qaeda killings, strict rules, "tyranny" brought about falling-out

Luckily the USA has good experiences from the past with giving weapons to insurgents of all kind.