Paris Hilton does it again.....

If shes a smart buisness womean as everybody gives him (publicly) credit, she makes a movie about it

No special treatment my ass... what a hopeless broad. It now really seems like overdosing is the only hope we have of idiots like Paris Hilton and Lindsay Hohan disappearing from the useless media.

fooking bitch...

*sigh* I guess FinalGear has been infiltrated. I was hoping to use it as my digital Paris-Hilton-News-and-STD-Fallout Shelter.

They said she was close to a nervous breakdown which probably just means she didn't like it.

I wonder if this qualifies as precedent? I wonder if everybody in the country can now leave jail if they think it's *really* yukky?

Last edited:
They said she was close to a nervous breakdown which probably just means she didn't like it.

I wonder if this qualifies as precedent? I wonder if everybody in the country can now leave jail if they think it's *really* yukky?

They are setting a great example "If you have a little bit more money than anyone else, you are in fact better than everyone and don't have to deal with the same shit treatment."

Damn it! I was tricked, I didn't want to bump the thread.

They are setting a great example "If you have a little bit more money than anyone else, you are in fact better than everyone and don't have to deal with the same shit treatment."

Fact of life!

I wonder if she was cornholed by some big butch lesbian guard or something? *wishful thinking*:D

Here we have a wonderful thing called the 'tall poppy syndrome'. If this all happened here we would simply rise as one and slay her. And the Prime Minister would give us the next day off work, too.:lol:

what i find fascinating about paris hilton, is that the only reason anyone heard of her in the first place was because she had a truck load of cash from her father. How many dumb bimbo's have we met going through high school etc that are exactly like her

Just FYI: The judge has ordered Hilton to appear back in court tomorrow. Also, his original sentence specifically ruled out any house-arrest. He wanted her locked up, and now he might send her back to jail. Apparently her "medical condition" was actually that she was "on the verge of a nervous breakdown." <sarcasm> Oh no! Not that! You mean she almost but not quite has herself a cute little panic attack because she didn't have designer sheets or her daily semen intake? Well, heaven's-t'-betsy, if she was unhappy in jail why didn't she just say so? Right this way Ms. Hilton, we will have a limo pick you up and take you home to your mansion. Here's your ankle monitor, since you house is so big you will have to be confined to the west wing.</sarcasm> Like hell. Lock her up, let her pitch a fit and have a panic attack, when no one comes to her rescue this time she will figure out what life is really like.

2 to 1 she goes back to jail.

Last edited:
Throw her as back in jail and make her stick it out with gen. pop.

BTW, can we PLEASE get this moved to OT! I'm sure there are plenty of others that would agree.

Last edited:
In my country, she is getting famous, the radio station here, two actually from what i heard seems to support her going to jail, message such as "be strong" and stuff like that, to be honest, if she is given a sentence, it should not be publish in the media, she is getting more famous here than our Prime Minister wedding. It is true. You can't believe it. Shocking. o_O

Well, the court records are open to the public.

I vote this get moved to OT where it belongs.

EDIT: Hilton is ordered back to jail and the Sheriff is ordered to court - he has to try to explain to the judge why he shouldn't be held in contempt for violating a court order.

Here is the motion: http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0607_paris_doc_01.pdf

Last edited: