[OLD] FinalGear Image/File Hosting [PhyreFile]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiky

Super relevant and trendy avatar
STAFF MEMBER
We got tired of playing games with other image hosting sites for blocking FinalGear randomly, so we now have an "official" upload site(cause it is implemented in the forums).

So introducing...
VERSION 2.0! With Super-multi-uploader!

Ooohhh.. fancy web2.0 logo..

Usage:
* At the bottom section of every new thread/new reply page, there is the option to upload a few images at a time with auto-thumbnailing and BBCode generation.
* Or go to the site and upload your images. Simple.

For files, click the "Upload Files" button or visit http://files.phyrefile.com/

Issues, feedback, ideas, etc. go in this thread.

Please use the test forum for ALL testing Purposes. -Swek

Last edited:
"Upload More Images" does like nothing.

Nice work, now for a test:

Now that's dead handy :D

Which reminds me, I've been meaning to post this in Carbage...

Last edited:
Guys, be nice. That car is gender confused. It can't decide if it's a girly car or a manly bike.

Bug: Photo uploader tool.

The photouploader tool chokes on any file name with a space in it. It's kind of annoying since the last OS that had a problem with spaces was Win98. I'm not sure if there is anything you can do about it.

The photouploader tool chokes on any file name with a space in it. It's kind of annoying since the last OS that had a problem with spaces was Win98. I'm not sure if there is anything you can do about it.
That's partially because of the thumbnailer, as it will reject any images with a space in the filename.

I will work on replacing the code so that invalid characters are replaced, rather than rejected. Might take a few days due to work, but it will be done.

Very nicely done... are there size limits?

I used to use ImageShack... have they banned FG too?

DSCN1826_000.JPG
:drool:

I agree, that's a pretty silly bug.

I program in PHP regularly, is there any way I can help? :)

Nice.

While we're on the subject, that RS200 is the hotness

Very nice!

How many terabytes can we upload?

The images are 1.5MB max size at the moment, but the regular file version will be about 50-100MB/file.

Space wise, don't worry about it- it will move to a dedicated server in a few weeks.

DB9.jpg

Slightly quicker than Imageshack. A lot cleaner too. No bloody adverts.

That's partially because of the thumbnailer, as it will reject any images with a space in the filename.

I will work on replacing the code so that invalid characters are replaced, rather than rejected. Might take a few days due to work, but it will be done.

Ok, fixed that bug. All non-alphanumeric characters get replaced/dropped, rather than it barfing an error. Which means all invalid characters like []();:, etc.. but you still need to use english in the filenames. :p

I think we all have concluded that it works by now. Please use the test forum for ALL testing Purposes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.