Paris Hilton does it again.....

ParisCrying145.jpg

Everybody point and laugh :lol:

like this?: :rofl:

Well, it's not that funny........at least to me. And I don't feel sorry for her either; she deserves punishment, but 45 days in jail? I think that's a bit harsh.

I'm pretty sure Paris didn't come up with the idea of making up the story of an acute medical condition, and getting out of jail because of it........her lawyer(s) that should be laughed at

Well, it's not that funny........at least to me. And I don't feel sorry for her either; she deserves punishment, but 45 days in jail? I think that's a bit harsh.

I'm pretty sure Paris didn't come up with the idea of making up the story of an acute medical condition, and getting out of jail because of it........her lawyer(s) that should be laughed at
You give her far too much credit.

Because I think her "medical condition" was "I'm-full-of-crap-itus"

Let's also not forget the fact that she was in the middle of preparing to throw a HUGE party to celebrate how she scammed the system and got out early when the Sheriff was ordered to bring her back to court.

Oh, and that medical condition? "Normal" people in jail who get sick are taken to the jail hospital (where Paris is right now) as opposed to being sent home on house arrest (which is what happened to Paris yesterday).

Last edited:
It may not be funny (ok, it is funny watching that whiny bitch finally face the consequences for her actions) but it sure is satisfying.

4tr0w9e.jpg

She was busted for a DUI, in the State of California thats a minimum $5000 fine and possible jail time. She got off paying $1500 (in all honestly, she had a good lawyer, not preferential treatment). Then she violated her probation on top of driving without a license, and doing so under the influence. Depending on how you look at the law, she should have been put in for at least 90 days. (a 2nd DUI has a minimum of 90 days, and up to 1 year, the first can go up to 6 months).

I can't believe I even know that much about this shit. God damn there is entirely way to much shit surrounding her.

All I can say is I'm glad there is finally a damn judge who will not give a celebrity preferential treatment.

Now, can we PLEASE get this moved to OT

Last edited:
^ Well, technically, it's related to "automobiles" :D

She was busted for a DUI, in the State of California thats a minimum $5000 fine and possible jail time. She got off paying $1500
Pfft...as if she couldn't afford it? Sheesh.

All I can say is I'm glad there is finally a damn judge who will not give a celebrity preferential treatment.
amen!

LOVIN' IT!

1. If you can't do the time don't do the crime - which is what she did, twice! How funny would it be if she killed someone whilst drunk, not at all. Irrespective of whether it is her or anyone else, driving whilst drunk is BAD BAD BAD.
2. America must get the law working equally for all, what was that Sheriff doing? It looks terribly bad and leaves people wondering about the Sheriffs motivations.

Last edited:
Well, I don't think anyone doubts the sucky-ness of the American Justice System....and pretty much everything else going on over there... e.g. social security and insurance-madness.

We're talking about the country that brought us Judge Judy.

Ive just come across Paris' Myspace. Saw one person say "Haters stop hating. They are only hating Paris cause they wanna be her" ect.

What they smoking?

Last edited:
Have they had their heads examined?

Ive just come across Paris' Myspace. Saw one person say "Haters stop hating. They are only hating Paris cause they wanna be her" ect.

What they smoking?

They rollin', they hatin'
She drove after drinkin' more than thirty units

Is it 'cos she's white and useless?
Is it 'cos she's white and useless?

*my knowledge of that song runs out here*