Enzo Ferrari = F60?????

tedb43o2o3

Car(s)
2005 Toyota 4Runner
I have a question that never got a good answer...
Many people saying that Enzo Ferrari is not the F60, but I remember in Top Gear - [05x06] - (2004.10.31), they introduce the Enzo Ferrari, they called it the F60....
Personal I believe Enzo Ferrari is the F60, but..............I want to know the truth~:hmm:

Why don't you just give Ferrari a call, i'm sure the source can answer your question better than conflicting info from a bunch of car enthusiasts.

btw Enzo Ferrari was a human being, not a car, so i'm pretty sure an old Italian man was NOT a supercar.

F40, F50 and F60 Enzo are Ferrari's hyper-car names so yes the Enzo is the F60 (thats its more technical name)

wrong, the f50 and f40 were aniversary cars and celebrated ferraris 50 and 40 yrs. Enzo is seperate, and is called enzo. What the hell is so difficult to understand?

^vRS - that's an idiotic effort of explaining............

haz

F40, F50 and F60 Enzo are Ferrari's hyper-car names so yes the Enzo is the F60 (thats its more technical name)

Yeah, you can probably call it either however F60 seems logical. Anyway doesn't it go, 'Enzo Ferrari'?

ferrari-enzo-big.jpg

People call this the Ferrari Enzo, but NO IT ISNT. Its called Enzo Ferrari, named after the founder.

The F40 and F50 were so named because they were introduced 40 and 50 years after the the foundation of the company, respectively. The Enzo was introduced 56 years after, I believe. The F60 name honestly has nothing to do with the car.

And as EsPpY said above, the model name of the car is Enzo Ferrari, named directly after the company's founder. If you combine that with the manufacturer's name it becomes Ferrari Enzo Ferrari... but I don't think you're supposed to do that. :p

Lets wait a few years. If the next Hypercar from Ferrari is F70, we will know.
I don't understand what the problem is if people call the Ferrari Enzo a F60 or Enzo Ferrari... everyone knows what the car is. :p

wrong, the f50 and f40 were aniversary cars and celebrated ferraris 50 and 40 yrs. Enzo is seperate, and is called enzo. What the hell is so difficult to understand?

haz

Calm down mate. Take a chill pill.

there is no such thing as a car called the Ferrari F60

haz

The F40 and F50's weren't 10 years apart, so if you're going to be such an asshole about it the F50 wasn't an anniversary car either.

AFAIK FX140 was used internally as a development codename, but Ferrari has never used it officially. Lots of people liked to call it the FX60 for a while, not sure where that came from. There was/is a yellow Enzo with a black stripe down its middle and an FX60 sticker, but that was just something done by a company called Autohaus, not anything official. It was never called the F60.

Of course the Sultan of Brunei has an F90 (one of his custom jobs by Pinin Farina, built on a Testarossa IIRC), not to mention a number of FX (allegedly also built on Testarossas, but with BMW F1 transmissions).

Confused yet? :D

DJ
--

Last edited:

haz

I made a fucking mistake, no need to bite my fucking head off. I bet your Mr Perfect aren't you?

Take a easy guys, calm down.

So the Enzo Ferrari is F60, but it called Enzo Ferrari, not called F60?? o_O:think::huh:

Last edited:
So the Enzo Ferrari is F60, but it called Enzo Ferrari, not called F60?? o_O:think::huh:
No it isn't F60. It's Enzo Ferrari. <- full stop
People call it F60 sometimes, but it's not a offical name by Ferrari (not even internally).