- It's a BMW;
- 2 doors, 4 seats;
- It's too expensive (70 000 $CAN);
- It's not the new V8 M3;
- It's slower than the current M3 even though there are twin-turbos;
- Ugly dash;
- There's no V8;
- Meh.

Yes, what is the point? To put things into perspective a basic Corvette C6 costs $68,565 CAD. For that you get a 6.0L V8 with a 6-speed manual. BMW what?

I like it:

It certainly looks like every other 3-series. That's good.

It's a BMW, that's good as well.

2doors 4seats, the classic coup? configuration, sounds good to me

It's a good deal for a luxury sports coup? that doesn't make you stand out too much in the city.

It has the classical 6-line configuration which has worked extraordinarily well for decades, not a front-placed heavy v8 which turns a nippy B-road car into a sluggish freeway torque monster.

Where's the problem?

Yes, what is the point? To put things into perspective a basic Corvette C6 costs $68,565 CAD. For that you get a 6.0L V8 with a 6-speed manual. BMW what?

Why do you assume Corvettes are to everyone's tastes?

It's not. Neither is the BMW.

wow this thread is still going.... that kind of makes me sad.... anyway

room for 4. c6 what?

Then by an E46 M3. It's actually styled, it's as fast, and will handle better. The interior looks better too.

For people who can almost afford an M3??

Not really, the 335i (at this stage anyway) is more for people who don't want something as hardedged as the m3.

Or people who don't want to be seen as complete and utter dickheads.

Oh, so if I buy a new M3 I'm a complete and utter dickhead?

I don't follow your logic.

Well... It's one of the most beautiful BMW I've ever seen (I've been in one and I really think it is) and it's a good alternative to the old M3 (More stylish). Besides I could make the same question with: What's the point of SUV's or 4x4's which aren't 4x4's at all (e.g: audi Q7, BMW X5, Cayenne etc.) and suck a lot???

Sorry for not letting this thread die but I'd like to throw stones too at the OP whose post came off very dull.

At risk of adding to the noobish character of this thread, I'd like to point out Danny Tran's choice of signature picture of a G35 sedan isn't all that sexy. I mean, its dreadful and disappointing to look at on the road.

**end low blow**

Last edited:
Oh, so if I buy a new M3 I'm a complete and utter dickhead?

I don't follow your logic.

No, it means that you will be seen as a dickhead, not automatically transform into one.

Last edited:
Right, i looked at this thread cuz my friend was going to get a 335i, but having gone through it i have found it consistently pointless and generally retarted. I've decided to take it over and end it with this last post of the thread.

335i isn't THAT pointless. Some people would rather have a new car than buy a better old one (which is why people buy hyundais and kias) and the hitler steal seat Christmas picture is hilarious.

Now, anyone who posts after this one is a commie who eats kittens and every time they open their mouths to talk, a baby angel dies
/end thread