Carbage

Here's some real bentley limos

Bentley%20Full%20Side%20Exterior.jpg

Bentley%20Intererior%20Rear.jpg

BentleyFrontAngleFront.jpg

bentley-limo2.jpg

Funny thing is, these arent real either. Theyre Lincoln Towncar based conversions. The only real one is the last pic.

1976-1978 AMC Matador Barcelona
800px-1977-Matador_Barcelona-front_left.JPG

In 1976, a "Barcelona" option offered an alternative to the Chrysler Cordoba and Chevrolet Monte Carlo. For 1977 and 1978, the Barcelona coupe featured a padded Landau roof and opera windows, styling cues that were required at that time by buyers in the highly popular two-door "personal luxury" market segment.

Best ugly car ever.:lol:

Resize those bloody Limo pics please!!!

The irony is that the Matador itself was a pretty cool car. Police car versions had 401ci V8s and were some of the fastest cars of their era.

Blue neons in a Range Rover fender vent? Oh yeah, pure class.

It also had underbody neons, you know, just to complete the effect.

(Yeah I know the photo sucks, but it was dark, and I had to grab it before the traffic light turned green)

Buhahaha, he wants eight grand for that POS!

Hell, if I was rich enough I'd buy it to blow it up.

Why the hell would you want a Dodge Neon, that looks like a Hyundai Coupe, with a crap bodykit?

The Hyundai on it's own is coming close to cool. The Dodge on it's own is crap, and seriously uncool. That bodykit, doesn't help. Pillock.

oh man, thats so awful.. and whats the the big nitrous bottle and fire extinguisher, haha, this statement on that page says it all

This car is completely modified interior/exterior; Everything but the engine.

so i guess by 'tuned up' he means not increasing the performance what so ever. so racey with its auto box.. he'll be left foot braking like a real pro!

Last edited:
omg, you can actually see the paint on the door panels.. so it's crappy worksmanship on top of everything!

Well - Chrysler Neon, get the number plate!

http://img261.imageshack.**/img261/9669/seenonthea34gn9.th.jpg

That isn't really carbage, that's just a Guernsey number plate.

I think that moded Rolls Royce Phantom they showed in one of the recent episodes of Fifth Gear is total Carbage. Great way to mutiliate a Rolls Royce. I think the episode was 11x4, but I'm not sure.

Either you've got spinners or you haven't.
It's as simple as that.

Oh, and there are slicks too!

DJ
--

Last edited:
spinner hub caps on a utility mini-truck. wtf?? do they even spin? or not? hopefully not!

...do they even spin?
This is the real deal (real plastic too).
I tried to give them a whirl and they do indeed spin...

Quick edit to add:
At first I thought it might be for laughs, but when I saw the "slicks" it was clear that this is serious :D

DJ
--

Last edited: