James on The F Word

He might just rent these cars.

Anyone notice Ramsay getting really uncreative with his main courses this series? They always seem to be just a cut of meat seasoned with salt/pepper, pan-fried with garlic and herbs, then basted with butter and served with veg. This is getting really one-dimensional. Last series, I remember him making sea bass with sorel sauce, paper-steamed sole, fricasse of rabbit and a whole bunch of other 'cool' dishes. What's up with this?

Yeah, didn't JC say that he got his with the crazy orange interior?

I don't think he has mentioned specific details about his Gallardo on Top Gear...maybe in one of his columns...he did say he loved the one they had for review, with its grey paint and orange seats, so it's possible he got one just like it.

I don't think he has mentioned specific details about his Gallardo on Top Gear...maybe in one of his columns...he did say he loved the one they had for review, with its grey paint and orange seats, so it's possible he got one just like it.

ClarksonsLambo_001.jpg

EDIT: And yes, the number plate is obviously a photoshop.

I was finally able to get the F Word with James (YEAH!!) and it was absolutely funny roflmao!!!!!!!! Totally disgusting with the bull's penis and rotting shark though :barf:

Back to Jeremy's Lambo, it looks ppprrreeetty (being really girly here haha!!!) but the car does look impressive with the orange seats :drool: