James May at Cobham Donkey Derby

Alasondro Alegré

Forum Addict
this Friday,

http://www.cobhamdonkeyderby.co.uk

I wouldn't have posted this if it wasn't such an unusual event, lol (I'm guessing there's donkey racing involved). did he go to school at this place?

also in the news, Clarkson's appearance on talkshow "Parkinson" is repeated on UKG2 this saturday at 11pm

Parkinson

Saturday 23 June
11:40pm - 1:00am

:blink: wow he must really need money, that's worse than the surrey car show he went to last year!

No, he didn't attend school there, this is where he went:
Primary- Caerleon Endowed Junior School, Wales
Secondary - Oakwood Comprehensive School, Rotherham.
Maybe its a favour for a friend/ relative. I'd pay ?2 to sip Pimms, eat strawberries and see James May with donkeys! (or maybe i just need to get out more!) lol

Maybe he likes asses; after all, look at who he has to work with!
BA-ZING!
:drums:

Ok, I'll show myself out. Put the nightstick away, officer.

Entrance is ?2 for adults and free for children. Darn, that's even good value. Less than I pay when I go to the movies, and far less than I pay for a lager.

:blink: wow he must really need money, that's worse than the surrey car show he went to last year!

Yes I'm sure this will make him quite rich. What's wrong with some local entertainment?

Maybe he likes asses; after all, look at who he has to work with!
BA-ZING!
:drums:

Ok, I'll show myself out. Put the nightstick away, officer.

Dude, you crack me up.

My theory is that he gets loads of invitations to do a pile of different, dull-sounding events, but when he reads an invitation to a Donkey Derby...well, that's not something you can say no to.

Bet it's a good laugh.

OMG let's all tip in & buy him a 911 turbo, that JC tested in season 9 episode 4.

That sounds the kind of thing you agree to whilst drunk or maybe he lost a bet with someone along the lines of " You throw a treble now and I'll do a Donkey Derby!"

^ They move in 2 years I think. Its on the forum somewhere.