Mini Clubman

Duell

Car(s)
Volvo 855R
10a936e174725f29566ea03fabbe02ef.jpg

b7664f3715188bb24838c97e98d4e201.jpg

e57e0337bfeb97c577cfbd8f8c8f6cba.jpg

The car was spotted on the Zandvoort Circuit in the Netherlands.
As visible the car has two small rear doors just like the old version.
And on the right it has a small door which should make it easier to get in to the backseats.

source (Dutch)

It's like the RX8, no rear ones so you cant open them without the front ones open

I don't actually dislike it - but as a huge fan of the New Mini (more so the Mk1) the extra length really detracts from the styling.

I don't actually dislike it - but as a huge fan of the New Mini (more so the Mk1) the extra length really detracts from the styling.

somehow I don?t like the R56 at all, but maybe the clubman won?t be so bad... we?ll see what it looks like this weekend...

I think the only reason they?re driving it in Zandvoort is to prepare for demonstration laps during the mini united meeting...

Somehow I don't dislike it, but I don't see the point of it. It is completely useless. So it has a bigger boot, so what ? You still can't fit anyone on the backseats.

What I would like to see is a fullsize Mini estate. Now THAT would be so cool, I would buy one in an instant, the Cooper S version of course. Granted, the name "Mini" would be sort of wrong...but still. Just imagine....all that practicality with the looks of a Mini and then the joy of driving....I want one.

Sorry that design really doesn't work with an extended version.

Nice French doors in the back though.

I just noticed how the rear gate doors look like two front doors welded together.

I don't like it, and I think that the whole concept of the Clubman is wrong, but somehow I know it'll sell in the millions.

Last edited:
I don't get it. It still looks cramped and useless boot space and back seat wise. And the extra length and weight can't do much for the handling and performance. Plus it's lost its cool, trendy looks.