Seriously...It can stop anytime now.

LowFlyin'

Car(s)
'91 CRX Si - '91 Civic Wagon RT4WD
I don't know if it is news worthy enough to warrant super-national coverage...but it has been raining for over 15 days straight in the Oklahoma and Texas regions. The town I live has recored over 31" of rain in the past 3 months. That's more than this state has seen in the last decade (maybe even 2 decades). It is sort of car related, in that, I haven't been able to wash or work on my cars due to the inclement weather. I haven't had to worry about the flooding much, but many people have been displaced because of it.

Just thought I'd share. :)

You got yourself a boat?

There are floods going on in some parts of the province here in British Columbia, and yeah it can get quite bad, especially when there's little people can do to protect their investments such as their homes and cars.

I don't...but my dad does. Too bad it is 60 miles away. Does have a new warmed-over 350 small block in it, though. :D

GMCDUKW.jpg

Thinking about trading in?

Hey plains states quit hogging all the rain! We've been in a pretty severe drought for the last couple weeks. But we did get one killer rainstorm today. Thankfully I was out driving in it and I got to make some really impressive puddle waves! :D

Hey plains states quit hogging all the rain! We've been in a pretty severe drought for the last couple weeks. But we did get one killer rainstorm today. Thankfully I was out driving in it and I got to make some really impressive puddle waves! :D

Were there people standing on the footpath as you did it? Some of the best fun you can have is to drive past people and deliberately aim for a puddle just to piss the hell out of them! :p

Were there people standing on the footpath as you did it? Some of the best fun you can have is to drive past people and deliberately aim for a puddle just to piss the hell out of them! :p

If they get your numberplate you can get fined, at least here.

If they get your numberplate you can get fined, at least here.

I'd imagine it's a bit different over there, since it does rain 364 days out of 365 days a year over there

/really bad weather joke

I work in a parts store, and because of the weather we haven't been to busy...so we've been watching the radar images of the weather for the past couple of weeks. It's crazy, it's been circling over OK, TX, KS, and AR over and over again. Granted, I'm only 25 (almost 26), but I've never seen something like this. ...and Blind, I'm seriously considering it. Think they'd do a two for one?

I work in a parts store, and because of the weather we haven't been to busy...so we've been watching the radar images of the weather for the past couple of weeks. It's crazy, it's been circling over OK, TX, KS, and AR over and over again. Granted, I'm only 25 (almost 26), but I've never seen something like this. ...and Blind, I'm seriously considering it. Think they'd do a two for one?

It's already a truck and a boat, why do you need two of them? :p

Unfortunately there weren't any targets for my wall of water. :( But the splash itself was impressive enough. Most of it went over the sidewalk and landed in peoples yards. Yeah that's what you get for living on main street! :lol: