Anyone a Harry Potter Reader (SPOILER WARNING)!

:lmao: We will all see what happens when the next book comes out. In the meantime I'll go and read something else.

My mind works on different levels. Like I said, we will see what happens because JK Rowling has been known to throw in surprises.

If Harry finds all horcruxes, destroys them and kills Voldemort the next book either would be the longest by far or not the last book - too many questionmarks reminding to finish it off in my opinion. (Though the end should not be too horrifying - they're children books)

I started reading potter 2 weeks ago. I'm up to Phoenix, i did'tn read anything in this post so hopefully i will find out how great it is. Goblet of fire was mind stunningly amazing!!! i was on the edge of my seat during hte last 3rd of the book.

AxlxA said:
I started reading potter 2 weeks ago. I'm up to Phoenix, i did'tn read anything in this post so hopefully i will find out how great it is. Goblet of fire was mind stunningly amazing!!! i was on the edge of my seat during hte last 3rd of the book.

That will happen ;)

i was in oxford on the night before release.

there were some very sad people in line at 9pm when it realeased at 12 midnight.

i mean how fucking low are u to line up for a book on a friday night, while playing trumps with harry potter cards(the kind where u go "i have 5 healing power what do u have") and dressed like some quiditch (sp) player.

they were so sad, i will post them when i get back from holiday

^ :lmao: My book arrived by mail.

I reserved our copy the day before it came out and my mom got it on saturday at hastings... she said there were PILES of them!

OMFG, i JUST finished the whole series thus far in a month.

I AM SO A:LFKJB:LKJDAS:LFKJEOIGU POSDJBVLK:BJS about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot even wait two or three years until the next book comes out.

I loved the way 4th and 6th book threw in so much suspsense. I am still confused about that necklace thing... RAB who the hell is that. I bet it's Snape.

Anyone got many book reocmmendations that are comparable to the potter series? I am now aching to read something good or as good.

I can recommend Ender's Game

im not sure if this was mentioned, but i am doubting that Dumbledore is actually dead. The Killing Curse does not fling you 20 feet, Nonverbal spells were stressed throughout the book so Snape could have actually done a completely different spell to make it look like Dumbledore is dead, The pheonix (fawkes) was crying throughout the last chapter and we know that pheonix tears have miraculous healing powers, at the funeral no one actually sees dumbledores body, and at the funeral harry catches a glimpse of what could have been a pheonix coming out of the coffin thing.

But its all speculation :evil:

I thought about that when I read that last part of the book. I kept thinking he wasn't dead. At least I'm not the only one who thought that.

I thought that too. But i could've sworn i read that Hagrid carried his body down the funeral line and put him on the table up front? Did i miss something? Maybe they didn't say body...

Time to reread...:lol:. I can't wait till number 7 now. Just to find out what will happen.

AxlxA said:
I thought that too. But i could've sworn i read that Hagrid carried his body down the funeral line and put him on the table up front? Did i miss something? Maybe they didn't say body...

they said that Hagrid was carrying something that was covered up :?
i took that as Rowling trying to fool us by not actually showing us the body.

Could be....................Maybe it was a masterplan........but for the first time dumbledore had pleaded to Snape, saying that he had put all his faith in him................

No point creating a whole new thread.....

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows due on the 21st of july....

I have already pre-ordered...what about you lot?

It doesn't come out for another 3 weeks, I'm sure I'll be able to find a copy with out pre-ordering. The list price is something like $35, but Borders claims to be selling it for just $20.

No point creating a whole new thread.....

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows due on the 21st of july....

I have already pre-ordered...what about you lot?

Pre-ordered as well.

I've heard something about it not comming out in Denmark in english, so I may have to order it from somewhere else. I've just finished reading the other 6 books in english :) for god knows what time