Lens Flair

I would answer your question if I knew what "pp" stand for :blush: ?

Thanks, I`m glad you like it.

lf.jpg

Thanks IceBone.

Yeah, I used Photoshop to make it slightly brighter. Most of it is stock :).

I really like this pic, dunno why, I only removed a little glare from some lamps, other than that it's strait off the camera.

renebonnet.JPG

Yet another pic from my study session.
http://img412.imageshack.**/img412/8489/dsc00425dv5.jpg

I wish that glare wasnt there

cpol ftw ;)

what do you use a red filter for anyway?

I use it for black and white photography to make the white's pop... like clouds

edit: without reading though every post, i saw that in the first few posts that the rule was one picture per day. Is this still honored or are we allowed to post more?

John

Last edited:
I use it for black and white photography to make the white's pop... like clouds

edit: without reading though every post, i saw that in the first few posts that the rule was one picture per day. Is this still honored or are we allowed to post more?

John

The rule still stands. Break it and you shall face embaresment ;) :mrgreen:

Alok, great shots ;) but, did you get any studying done? haha

My Housemates (well, two current, the one in the foreground will probably be another in September/October, if all goes to plan)... The two others are not in shot (girls... :p ) but we had a small party a last night and I finally had a play with the 400D...

housematelovin.jpg

It's what happens when you say something cheeky to a German when he's doing the dishes... :)

I just shot this tonight and it's straight off the camera, not even any cropping. It was pretty much a hope shot since I was panning while watching the plane instead of the camera. I think it turned out excellently.

http://img177.imageshack.**/img177/6316/dsc012248oe0.jpg

This is a really good page well done everybody but - ALOK bloody brilliant picture, the heart shape made by the filter's shadow on the text book in that colour. ....