First photo from Indiana Jones IV

http://img301.imageshack.**/img301/6233/shialabeoufpompadour00il3.jpg

You can find more photos here: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/06/29/shia-labeouf-pompadour/

Not sure about those disk brakes on the bike(as the film is taking place in the late 50s I believe) but I am guessing that they will not be shown in the film like that.

My prediction for the plot.

Connery's character will have cancer!11

So Indiana needs to get $50,000 to save his life, so he starts discovering things and realises.. "Wow, i'm really good at this!", so he keeps doing it, and he tries to raise the $50,000 to save his dad's life.

(Sorry to all those who I piss off! :p)

I doubt it will kick any ass at all. I heard that Connery is no longer going to play Indy's dad for one thing...

could it be that the character of Indy's dad Henry Jones isnt a character in this story, or because this movie focuses on an older Indiana Jones, his father might be passed away by now? :rolleyes:

could it be that the character of Indy's dad Henry Jones isnt a character in this story, or because this movie focuses on an older Indiana Jones, his father might be passed away by now? :rolleyes:

Sure that's possible, I was complaining because I was expecting to see Connery in IV. I loved the Ford/Connery interaction in Last Crusade and I would've liked to see something similar in the newest one.

Sure that's possible, I was complaining because I was expecting to see Connery in IV. I loved the Ford/Connery interaction in Last Crusade and I would've liked to see something similar in the newest one.

yeah but i'm sure you already know, just because a formula is successful in one movie, copying it in a sequel doesnt ensure the same level of success, in fact in my experience, movies that tend to lean on elements from prequels instead of making a new fresh original story tend to suck. Last Crusade was great, but i have no interest in seeing that repeated, i want to see a different kind of movie for Indy 4. Plus just getting Connery to appear in another movie would probably cost $$$$, god knows how much it cost to have him in the last movie, you have to think in terms of movie making economics.

Indiana Jones IV: the inner crusade.

On a steamy night insede a mesoamerican pyramid Indy and his sidekick Sam
( portrayed by Rob Schneider ) discover their deeply hidden feelings for eachother.

Due to cancer, Sam has only a few months to live, so he leaves for Germany, to get medical treatment. Indy returns to USA, trying to drown his memories in Alcohol.
Being gay and Jewish, Sam ends up in a concentration camp.

A council of scientists warns Indy that German war-industry developments might
cause global warming, so it's imperative that Indy stops the oncoming WWII.
Indy's best friend Barbara (portrayed by Sally Field)
tells him to go and rescue Sam from the clutches of Hitler, and spend the few remaining weeks they have together.

Indy's glider accidentaly crashes into the Vatican, where Indy discovers
a secret society dedicated to bringing misery onto the people of earth.
The key to destroying this secret society is hidden in Michaelangelo's sculptures.

Little does Indy know that Sam is being transported to North Korea, forced to assist
the nukular experiments of the German-Alien-French-Iraqi-Serbian-Iranian axis of all Evil.

For the first time, Indy calls for the help of his rival Utah Jim (Tom Cruise),
to stop the forces of the Axis.

I don't know why you guys hug Joss Whedon's nuts so hard, I mean seriously, Buffy, Angel, Alien: Resurrection? Seriously, all that shit sucks. Angel is the only one I can come close to watching, and Alien 4 was the WORST movie in the entire series!

I'm excited for the new indy film.

I don't know why you guys hug Joss Whedon's nuts so hard, I mean seriously, Buffy, Angel, Alien: Resurrection? Seriously, all that shit sucks. Angel is the only one I can come close to watching, and Alien 4 was the WORST movie in the entire series!

agreed, the only really notable Joss Whedon work was Firefly.

Yea all those things turned me off from watching Firefly actually until recently. The entire Alien series was crap, but anyone who had to do with Buffy and Angel couldn't possibly have any credibility.

Harrison Ford looks so old in that last picture that I almost didn't recognize him.

Like every writer, Joss has had his ups and downs; he also has been shackled on many projects by the studios for whom he worked. Ok, so he wrote Alien 4, but he also worked on the screenplay for Toy Story.

I don't think everything Joss has done is gold, but I do admire his vision. He has done quite a bit of writing for comic books and he really shines in that medium.

Am I the only person on Earth who thought Alien 4 was good? Sure it wasn't up to the standards of the first three (especially Aliens), but it wasn't the cinematic holocaust I was expecting based on heresay.

Anyway, the way I see it, Indiana Jones IV is coming about 20 years too late. Look at that picture above, he looks like he should be someone's grandfather, not a daredevil archeologist! Ahh well, I'll still be queueing to see this when it's released.

Am I the only person on Earth who thought Alien 4 was good? Sure it wasn't up to the standards of the first three (especially Aliens), but it wasn't the cinematic holocaust I was expecting based on heresay.

I liked Alien 4 as well. :)

Alien 4 was a fucking abortion, but I'm a big Alien fan so maybe I expected too much, but the whole ripley clone and pregnant alien shit was just so ridiculous and cartoony it pissed me off. and that hybrid alien was a fucking joke.

AvP sucked hardcore nuts as well, they should have just took the story from the book, would have been MUCH better.

Alien 4 was a fucking abortion, but I'm a big Alien fan so maybe I expected too much, but the whole ripley clone and pregnant alien shit was just so ridiculous and cartoony it pissed me off. and that hybrid alien was a fucking joke.

AvP sucked hardcore nuts as well, they should have just took the story from the book, would have been MUCH better.

Aliens 4 was fine, it was better than that piece of crap movie Alien3. and that hybrid alien from 4 was taken from a very early Gieger concept sketch when he was first developing the initial Alien designs, so i'm sorry, they didn't just make it up out of thin air, it came straight from the man himself.

Aliens 4 was fine, it was better than that piece of crap movie Alien3. and that hybrid alien from 4 was taken from a very early Gieger concept sketch when he was first developing the initial Alien designs, so i'm sorry, they didn't just make it up out of thin air, it came straight from the man himself.
I'm a big fan of Gieger's work, however, not all his concepts would work well in film, including that one. It doesn't matter that he may have come up with it, it's still crap and it was written and executed poorly.

IMO if they ever make another Alien film, they should pull a Batman Begins and just sorta forget that the last couple ever happened.

Alien 4 was such a painful experience, it was almost deadly.

I can't bring myself to write anything coherent about the movie,
I'll just list:

1. The characters are incredibly one-dimensional.
Whoever wrote the new-age-cyber-feminist version of Ripley deserves to be shot.

2. Every character in the movie is bizzare.
A lot of SF movies suffer from this syndrome. It's bloody kitsch, that's what it is.
Trying too hard, being over-the-top for the sake of being "edgy". Numbing.

3. The plot devices are not convincing. Sure it's SF-Horror, but even with all the suspension of disbelief, a viewer still has a working brain, and everything about this movie seems far-fetched and unrealistic.

Ultimately, every good SF is all about some very human themes.
Alien 4 is about quirky mercenaries and monsters, with a few politically correct messages slapped on, in the form of characters, shooting hoops. So 90's.

If the constant flashing stroboscope effect doesn't murder your brain,
the painful and bizzare ending will. Even after ten years, it still holds as one of those
movie scenes I dare not watch again. Actually, it's the only one I dare not watch again.

WHAT?! I had to check IMDB because I had never heard that and this is what I found
Warring alien and predator races descend on a small town, where unsuspecting residents must band together for any chance of survival.
fucking shit. I know IMDB can be wrong and everything, but if that is how the movie comes out, someone should be shot.