Online relationships

well, i got to know my current gf from mirc and we re still together today..now i've been with her for more than 1.5 years so that's quite a lot of time........

WTH IRC network are you guys on? Seriously, gamesurge must have some anti-woman capabilities :rofl:

You only have the one pic of her IceBone? That one is old news.

Took a pic of her in the parking garage at the airport when i picked her up:

abi5.jpg

<3

Thanks for all the kind words, guys! The past few days have been great! Except for one day when we when out for a whole day and it didn't stop raining for a second. :(

She looks a bit jet-lagged :)

Glad you're having a nice time. She'd be liking the rain though, we dont get much here in Australia!!

Online Relationship?
5zp3xp1.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words, guys! The past few days have been great! Except for one day when we when out for a whole day and it didn't stop raining for a second. :(

Are you kidding me? Rainy days have huge romantic potential! :D

Congratulations, man. Glad to hear everything's going well.

Are you kidding me? Rainy days have huge romantic potential! :D

Not when the girl's from Australia, where their idea of winter is 20 degrees and the air is at 15. And she's without a jacket. No amount of hugging will warm her up. Not that i didn't try... :p

Not when the girl's from Australia, where their idea of winter is 20 degrees and the air is at 15. And she's without a jacket. No amount of hugging will warm her up. Not that i didn't try... :p

I didn't mean outside in the rain. I was thinking more along the lines of driving her to a secluded spot, and then listening to the raindrops as they fall onto the roof of your car. 8)

Hugging no.....playing doctors or something should do the trick. Anyway is she here for sightseeing or for the kranjska klobasa z dvema ?likrofima?
Sorry for that, i'm just in the right mood today.

Is kranjska klobasa z dvema ?likrofima what I think it is?? :D

Probably...allthough i don't know how dirty your mind is...:lol:

untitled13pyp.jpg

They say a picture is worth a 1000 words. Here's my feeble attempt.