Which fuel type would your car on

Which fuel type would your car on

• Total voters

LeMans GTR

So gentlemen which is your preffered power source.

My personal prefence is Bioethanol as it increases peformance, economy and is less harmful to the world.

Bioethanol has a number of serious drawbacks, too.

You forgot to add "fusion" and "other" (like 'the blood of environmentalists and global warming cultists").

What!?! No mad NOS yo???? How about pure racing fuel? Or jet fuel? :evil:

Realistically, I'd go for the bioethanol myself with normal petrol being a very close second. It's a tough choice. Right now I'm wishing my Disco had a diesel.

Petrol runs through my veins, so petrol shall run through my engine.

Yeah petrol like most. Nothing but 98 octane super premium for my motor :D

My personal prefence is Bioethanol as it increases peformance, economy and is less harmful to the world.

It's harmful to my wallet though. GG higher prices on milk (gotta feed the cows), anything containing corn products (that's a BIG list), etc. Not enough corn to go around.

good ol' polluting gasoline for me :)

I thought Ethanol decreased fuel economy? Something like a 30% drop. Performance benefits are nice though.

Where is the flux capacitor option??????????????????????????????????

That wasn't an actual fuel source. Remember the original BTTF was all about getting a power source (lightning) for the car. And later they got "Mr. Fusion"

Can I submit dead fetus'? With the "Mr. Fusion" I think it could work.

Last edited:
Petrol!

I don't know why I bother filling it up though.. car never seems to use it..

Other- pure alcohol ( vodka perhaps, no bio crap). One for you and one for me at the pumps.....

Bio Diesel - UK Government has finally taken the daft tax off it if you use less that 2,500 ltrs per car per year. Now all we need to do is change the engine and Robert is ones uncle.

In order of favored fuel sorces:

Gasoline!
Diesel
Bio-Diesel
Ethanol
Hydrogen
Hydrogen Fuel Cell (which you forgot!)
Electric
Natrual Gas
Cow Manure
Water
Hopes and Dreams
The Blood of my Enemies
The blood of enviromentalists (I suppose its the same thing)
The sacrafice of kittens to cat'thulu
Farts
Flintstone power
Bicycle instead
Walking instead
Moon Walking instead
Crawling instead
Crawling without use of my arms
Not Traveling
Hybrid

^ I Think that you give the Hybrid too much prominence, how about after death?

Like hell I'll let whoever survives me take me to the grave in a Hybrid hurse! If my hurse doesn't have at least 454 cubic inches of displacement, they are not getting shit from me!