Top Gear Artic Special Part of Season 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gman333-X-ferrari

Car(s)
Holden Cruze SRi Z-Series, Honda CBR250RR
Hello friends,

I was a bit confused so I thought I'd ask...Is the upcoming Top Gear Polar Challenge Special the beginning of Season 10? :|

OR, is it just a special which is being aired this summer (In terms of the UK)? And will Season 10 start on the following week after this special or will it start later on or is this Special actually part of Season 10? :?

I'm sure by this point that you'd begun to understand my dilemma...

Seeking an answer and thanking in advance,

- Gman333-X-ferrari 8)

No it's a one off special, Season 10 will begin later on in the year.

The Polar Challenge is going to be like last year's Top Gear Winter Olympics. I consider that part of series 8 so i just lable it "08x00." So this Polar Challenge will be 10x00.

Thank god, that would of messed up my DVD system, when is this coming out?

The Polar Challenge is going to be like last year's Top Gear Winter Olympics. I consider that part of series 8 so i just lable it "08x00." So this Polar Challenge will be 10x00.

Yea, I guess you're right, but wasn't the Winter Olympics special tagged as [07x07]? Well, on the Final Gear torrent list anyway...:rolleyes:

P.S. I HAVE GOT TO HAVE YOUR LITTLE FERRARI CHARACTERTURES! THEY'RE EFFIN' AMAZING MATE! :w00t: :clap: (You know where I can get others from?)

Edited by Admin: Please, chill out and use the spoiler tags..
U DO ALL REALISE I POSTED THOS STORY OVER A MONTH AGO AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT WHILST IT WAS BEING FILMED AS I WAS THEIR HASS NO 1 NOTICED

yes their toyota hilux's james may and jeremy clarkson in the car and richard hammond on the dog sled team with an expeirienced dogsledder called matty not much of a looker

james may and clarkson win the bbc crew pulled richard hammond off the ice half way through the race saying they had filmed enough were as i know james may and clarkson got to the pole as i was their when they got their + i had the bbc crew trying to buy my plane ticket off me to go home they ended up chartering the only jet that is up that north

jeremy clarkson was pissed off and moaning his arse off the entire time he was their
+ shitting himself about polar bears and going through te ice didnt help that on some trainin the hilux did go through the ice some 1 wrote outside clarksons door for his room in south camp inn clarkson=****

the support team were asked to do a controlled roll over of the car cut an oil line get lost and smash it up a bit their was another hilux with film crew and support team following that had a winch on it plus a way to connect the cars together and shunt them forward

I HAVE MANY PICTURES TO PROVE THS ALL TRUE + PICS OF THE CARS VIDEO OF CLARKSON BEING A WANKER VIDEO of bbc producer getting in trouble with resolute bay police man for brining stupid amount of alchahol into a place were it is band

the hilux's are done up by a company called artic trucks they stayed at south camp inn at resolute bay owned by the infamous OZZIE

THE INUITS ALL LAUGHED AT CLARKSON PROBABLY BECAUSE HE WAS BEING A MOODY GRUMPY RUDE TWAT thats y i dont care what i say
its all fixed i wonder how they will spin it as i saw every part of it whilst it was happening

more purplexed how no1 has noticed about this and ive put several posts up now im being proven right

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe, they r using the old hilux again. jeremy will be obsessed with POWER! and probably drive it into a huge mound of snow

Edited by Admin: Please, chill out and use the spoiler tags..
U DO ALL REALISE I POSTED THOS STORY OVER A MONTH AGO AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT WHILST IT WAS BEING FILMED AS I WAS THEIR HASS NO 1 NOTICED

yes their toyota hilux's james may and jeremy clarkson in the car and richard hammond on the dog sled team with an expeirienced dogsledder called matty not much of a looker

james may and clarkson win the bbc crew pulled richard hammond off the ice half way through the race saying they had filmed enough were as i know james may and clarkson got to the pole as i was their when they got their + i had the bbc crew trying to buy my plane ticket off me to go home they ended up chartering the only jet that is up that north

jeremy clarkson was pissed off and moaning his arse off the entire time he was their
+ shitting himself about polar bears and going through te ice didnt help that on some trainin the hilux did go through the ice some 1 wrote outside clarksons door for his room in south camp inn clarkson=****

the support team were asked to do a controlled roll over of the car cut an oil line get lost and smash it up a bit their was another hilux with film crew and support team following that had a winch on it plus a way to connect the cars together and shunt them forward

I HAVE MANY PICTURES TO PROVE THS ALL TRUE + PICS OF THE CARS VIDEO OF CLARKSON BEING A WANKER VIDEO of bbc producer getting in trouble with resolute bay police man for brining stupid amount of alchahol into a place were it is band

the hilux's are done up by a company called artic trucks they stayed at south camp inn at resolute bay owned by the infamous OZZIE

THE INUITS ALL LAUGHED AT CLARKSON PROBABLY BECAUSE HE WAS BEING A MOODY GRUMPY RUDE TWAT thats y i dont care what i say
its all fixed i wonder how they will spin it as i saw every part of it whilst it was happening

more purplexed how no1 has noticed about this and ive put several posts up now im being proven right

OH MY GOD dont bother reading that anyone becoz theres no punctuation and UNNECESSARY USE OF CAPITALS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE THING

You obviously speak English, so type correctly. Thankyou.

I hate all this waiting for new Top Gear seasons, it's tedious! Fifth Gear just doesn't cut it and I've watched every episode of Top Gear numerous times. Come on BBC!

OH MY GOD dont bother reading that anyone becoz theres no punctuation and UNNECESSARY USE OF CAPITALS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE THING

You obviously speak English, so type correctly. Thankyou.

I hate all this waiting for new Top Gear seasons, it's tedious! Fifth Gear just doesn't cut it and I've watched every episode of Top Gear numerous times. Come on BBC!

I love how he's just going into all the Polar challenge threads and posting the same crap. Must be from another forum, and is jealous of how good Final Gear is!!

and bi the way "Watto" the reason i type like this is becouse i have a very busy social and is consantly in a hurry unlike you who obviusly has no friend coz u sit around all day watching topgear and moaning coz theres nothing better to do when its not on...il give you suming to do ...get a life or sumfriends mabey thatl compensate for the time your wasting till next season comes on

Caps lock is the cruise control for cool. Apparently AOL talk is as well.

Please try to type proper english.
emot-eng101.gif

Also, this is considered a preceding episode to the new series, so it probably is part of it.

Does everyone see the title mackeand has received?

Be a dick, get a ban. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.