Four Door Convertibles

I think a Dodge RAM quad cab convertible would be great.
Will something smaller do?
01t.jpg

They're seriously rare. I've managed to see two in my lifetime, which must be an accomplishment.

And yeah, 4-door convertibles rock! Even moreso than 4-seater convertibles. It's amazing what you can do with a Sawzall as the TG boys proved with their Espace, which could be a whole new automotive niche. Quick, somebody go call marketing!

People are getting confused about 4 DOOR convertibles and 4 SEATER convertibles.

Just mentioning it as someone mentioned the S4, which is a 4 seater convertible.

No, it takes talent in THIS
tridentsale.jpg

Then again, there's no way in hell you'd pull driving one of those.

Oh, and here's another one to add to the list.
toyota-fj-cruiser-convertible1.jpg

Last edited:
That FJ belongs in Carbage. Why anyone would do something like that to a 'Cruiser is beyond me.

That FJ belongs in Carbage. Why anyone would do something like that to a 'Cruiser is beyond me.

Toyota is making a real FJ Cruiser convertible for SEMA this year. I think I finally sold the FJ we had in stock.

We are never taking another one of those again had it for two months and only four people looked at it the whole time. I think I got one of my old clients to buy it but it is at least a 800 dollar loser.

Odd, in Salt Lake they had a 6 month waiting list when they came out and they still can hardly keep them on the showroom floor.

Nah, with the rims it does, but I thought it looked ok! After all, it's a bit of a surf car.

If it was just the convertible I would think it was insanely cool, but with those tires and rims it does make it carbage.

I would like to see them take the current FJ Cruiser and do one with a removable top and removable doors.

Odd, in Salt Lake they had a 6 month waiting list when they came out and they still can hardly keep them on the showroom floor.

The market in the northeast I guess just collapsed on the FJ. We figured it would be a great quick sale and we were sadly mistaken. It might just be our lot though as stuff that does great other places won't sell here and stuff that sells on our lot doesn't sell anywhere else.

I don't want to seem like a guy who only ever talks about Jaguars, but I have seen an xj40 that was converted into a convertible, still had its 4 doors too. It was for sale on CarPoint not too long ago, but I can't seem to find it now, it was for sale with a stretched xj40, and 2 normal ones.

I agree, the FJ Cruiser is probably the only Toyota that doesn't bore the pants off me, and trust me, me with my pants off ain't pretty. And to do that to Toyota's only interesting car is a crime.