Random Thoughts....

Well, I just formatted my main computer, reinstalled everything I need and ghosted the HDD image so future restorations will take me about 10 minutes.

I mostly change some important part of hardware before I could use such a thing so I don't bother making one :)

iz-he-gon.jpg

No he came back :lol: , he posted earlier today. These kids games are annoying...........crap wait I forget he is one.......

Read in the paper today that 1000's of people in England are without water due ot the floods, and electricity to.

No wonder this countries mains supply is from the Victorian era, ours were burst a few days ago when they were putting in new gas pipes........again, I saw the pipes and they looked like they were well past there best, plus the leave our water with a horrible taste.

On the right-handed M5 the M-butoon is on the righthand side of the steering wheel. In left-handedversion is it on the right or left side?

On the right-handed M5 the M-butoon is on the righthand side of the steering wheel. In left-handedversion is it on the right or left side?

Right

http://img403.imageshack.**/img403/5938/bmwm52007800x600wallpapkq4.jpg

um, no, just because the car became lhd, doesn't mean you suddenly did. They don't change the stalks from side to side, why change anything else...

edit: damn too late

I love that picture! Makes me wish I was sitting there!

When I checked the new posts area this morning, there were 69 new posts... Awesome.

Too expensive to change that kinda stuff probably, plus I bet they put it on the right since most people are right handed.

um, no, just because the car became lhd, doesn't mean you suddenly did. They don't change the stalks from side to side, why change anything else...

edit: damn too late

Holden move the indicators side when going from RHD to LHD I think.

THE FIVE COMMANDMENTS (THE PENTABARF)
I - There is no Goddess but Goddess and She is Your Goddess. There is no Erisian Movement but The Erisian Movement and it is The Erisian Movement. And every Golden Apple Corps is the beloved home of a Golden Worm.

II - A Discordian Shall Always use the Official Discordian Document Numbering System.

III - A Discordian is Required during his early Illumination to Go Off Alone & Partake Joyously of a Hot Dog on a Friday; this Devotive Ceremony to Remonstrate against the popular Paganisms of the Day: of Catholic Christendom (no meat on Friday), of Judaism (no meat of Pork), of Hindic Peoples (no meat of Beef), of Buddhists (no meat of animal), and of Discordians (no Hot Dog Buns).

IV - A Discordian shall Partake of No Hot Dog Buns, for Such was the Solace of Our Goddess when She was Confronted with The Original Snub.

V - A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing what he reads.

IT IS SO WRITTEN! SO BE IT. HAIL DISCORDIA! PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED.

Speaking of cannibals, has anyone been watching the BBC series Jekyll?

It's surprisingly good... James Nesbitt is great in it. Otherwise the acting is a little iffy by others but it's an enjoyable show.

[YOUTUBE=GO2385sbNX0]Jekyll[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: