INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi All,

I'm Olivier, 35 years old, and live in France (near the Alps and their windy roads). A great fan of Top Gear which lead me there. I've been a silent reader for quite a time, and now time to be also on the forum. Last thing, I'm currently driving an Audi A6 2.7 V6, and wait for a new Mini coming in addition in a few weeks.

Hope to bring my little brick to the forum :)

See you,
Olivier

Hey there. Some might know me, most probably wont. Name's Chris and like the rest of you im a massive Top Gear fan. And almost ashamed to say I've never been behind the wheel of a moving car :lol:

hello,

i listen to a lot of talk radio, so im going to introduce myself in the manner of the sados on LBC.....

Hi, I'm Leor, long time top gear / fifth gear watcher, first time final gear poster. Need to know more about what jezza and co, and tiff and friends are up to - particularly whether vicki bh is looking for anyone at the moment....

Anyway, Hi

Hello all, been posting for a while so may as well introduce myself.

Name's Scott I live in little ol' Tasmania Australia. 20 years old motorsport fanatic and I drive the big red car in my avatar.

Feel free to add me on myspace/MSN whatever as long as you aren't a crazy stalker.

Last edited:
Hello all, been posting for a while so may as well introduce myself.

Name's Scott I live in little ol' Tasmania Australia. 20 years old motorsport fanatic and I drive the big red car in my avatar.

Feel free to add me on myspace/MSN whatever as long as you aren't a crazy stalker.

For those who are unaware, can you point out where Tasmania is?

portalmapofaus.gif

:p

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Welcome Scott. :)

I know where people can find a map of tassie :whistle:

:welcome: everyone.

How many Aussie's have invaded this site now do you think?

Haw Haw Haw......very amusing!!!

:p Damn mainland losers hahaha Less of you down here less of you clogging up the best roads in Australia;-):cool:

:welcome: all!

Hello all, well, heres another yank for you to scoff at.

But dont let that fool you, for I abhor cup holders in my cars, think that all cars should have three pedals, and believe that the power should go to the rear, and the engine should too. And I cried when Hamster came back to the show.
(I aint afraid to admit it. It got me teary eyed.)

Aus libe zum automobil.

Oh, I live in Texas, soon to be in Hawaii, and I drive the '74 bug in my sig.
(it was stock when I got it, didnt stay that way for long.)

Hope to discuss lots more Top Gear episodes with you fine folk.
Its always nice to meet fellow gear heads.

Hello from Orlando, FL.

I've been a long time reader and finally decided to burst the bubble and start posting.

Very great forum here and I thank all those who made it possible.

Hey everyone,

Saw Andy Wilman's TG.com blog mention for you guys so thought i'd take a look around.

Seems a really good place so far and hope it stays that way.

I'm sure i'll stay around and get to know some of you more so i'll keep it at that for now.

Hello all,

I've also been a silent reader for quite a time and eventually joined the community.
I'm from car-hating Switzerland ;) and I'm almost 18 years old, so I'm not able to drive a car yet but soon will.

Please excuse my really bad english, especially grammer mistakes.

Alex

Hi im turbo lag or TL as im known.

Basiclly i come from here:
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/

Im 12 and i live in Melbourne, Australia. I first found this site when i downloaded episodes of TG, only because i kept missing it on tv thanks to soccer training. I really like TG so after i downloaded around 20 episodes from here i thought i should join your forums :)