Random Thoughts....

I just went to a '50s-themed restaurant within walking-distance from my house. Every Saturday, they hold a classic car show, mostly '50s-'60s American muscle.

My favorite: A red Ferrari Testarossa :D. Shame I didn't have a camera :cry:.

Testarossa. One word. Be even cooler if it was the original. Or an F40.

A pic
1957_Ferrari_250_Testa_Rossa_HR.jpg

Some of you may remember me posting the funniest thing I've ever read on a forum about a guy who complained about falling off his motorbike at 160mph and having to start over again. Well he's since outdone himself!

i bet that if bary bondz thru an ball as hard as he cud and i meen when he is reely mad abuuot sumth1n and straning to throgh it hard i culd git on my gixjer and outfast it and cach it and throw it bak and laf and tell him he cant be this fast. can sum1 do the math problim to make to see if this is an true cuz i is going to bet an frind

i has a bikrcycles that iy liyke to ryde on the rowed and i wus wunduring what tyme is bester to ryde it at. if anywones nos wehn i shuld stopet the ryding pleez let me no sow i can git off the rowed. i kant deside wut to du. i gess i shud ride it all knighte long so i can beet the morning. yeee haaa beet it guys. own the friggin rowed. lol

bikrcycles! This guy is a friggin nut! :roflmao:

WTF is one of those??? :?

God... this person should go to school and learn to bloody spell :lol:

If you didn't know, he meant gixxer. The Suzuki GSX-R line of bikes are called gixxers.

How comes we see that special, narrow band called "visible light" and not for example the band a little higher or lower? Did it have evolutionairy advantage? The band visible for insects is a little higher than ours.

The AC at work is not working, we have no fans, and no one will call the manager to get the fans out. :mad:

Women confuse me sometimes, they really do. Better off sticking with men!..

Ahem 0.o

Women confuse me sometimes, they really do. Better off sticking with men!..

Ahem 0.o

"Women are made to be loved, not understood." -Oscar Wilde :)

"Women are made to be loved, not understood." -Oscar Wilde :)

I say fuck 'em :p

On a completely different note:
My girlfriend and i got semi-married yesterday. A Dutch form of civil union called "Geregistreerd Partnerschap" (registered partnership in english). We wanted to have something so that if something should happen to either of us, the other gets some care and benefits from the law. And especially since we're trying for children we want it for them. We decided not to marry because when we get married, we want to do it properly (white dress, big party, honeymoon, etc.) and we don't really have the money for that atm. So we decided to do this as an intermediate solution. We had a great day, our families were there (brothers, sisters, parents) and we had a great day together.

Last edited:
Congratulations on the pre-marraige.