Youtube Video

mik73blaze

Has anyone seen these before? I don't think it was in any top gear episodes....

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=j3Rd-1GYMC4[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the Stig is schizophrenic...racing in 4 cars simultaneously.

The video quality is real shit, which makes me think it was recorded on a phone or digital camera.

Also the stig is in it, but I don't think its one of JC's video's for two reasons:
1. The font was in the Top Gear style
2. I have never seen the clip before.

It looks like it was filmed at the Top Gear track on the runway. It also looks like it was filmed by Top Gear because of the very dark filters. And the song that plays during the clip is used in the episode where Hammond tests the Ascari.

It also looks as though someone has used a digital video camera to film the video as it played on their computer moniter....

My guess is that it was set-up and filmed by Top Gear and it was edited and treated by them as well but before it got to the point where they mix-in the voice-over it was dropped from the show for pacing or timing reasons. Then somebody ganked it and put it on YouTube.

Case closed.

Never seen that before, not sure where the hell its from but i would love to know.

I agree with Austere, they often film segments that don't make it into the show, You sometimes see bits of it in the series trailer.

I agree with Austere, they often film segments that don't make it into the show, You sometimes see bits of it in the series trailer.

That's a pretty badass scene though. I think it's probably post season 7, because the Ascari's in it.