Forza Motorsport 2

Very possible, but in the last month or so I didn't have time at all... We'll see how it goes from now, maybe I'll join ya soon!

Just discovered this 'small' bug.. :p

exigebug.jpg

Is anyone ready to sell their copy at a discounted price?? :D

Hi, I brought the game a month ago, but i never noticed that there is a thread about forza 2 here.

I am kind noob.........mind if i join and race with you ppl? :ph34r:

thx!!

my live ID is chaosmasouki

Any tips on how to turn cars are mostly welcome!! :driving:

Last edited:
Any tips on how to turn cars are mostly welcome!! :driving:

well slow in - fast out is the proper way to do it, unless you are mad...

i always keep STM off and turn off ABS for all Audis (really screws the braking power). can't give you much help unless you are having trouble with a particular car though :)

i'm at level 20 now. not playing it as much as i would like though. trying to work out how to find the auction house is confusing me too :(

i meant tune :stupid:.........sorry silly me :hammer:

well slow in - fast out is the proper way to do it, unless you are mad...

i always keep STM off and turn off ABS for all Audis (really screws the braking power). can't give you much help unless you are having trouble with a particular car though :)

i'm at level 20 now. not playing it as much as i would like though. trying to work out how to find the auction house is confusing me too :(

If you want try to not use the ABS, and it'll be even better, but it takes a bit of practice. Also the auction house is in the Multiplayer menu, not Career, options or Arcade

i meant tune :stupid:.........sorry silly me :hammer:

I was going to make a modified version of the quote in your signature;

A: Brake
B: Turn in
C: Let go of the steering device (thumb stick or wheel)

No, but I can introduce you to my friend Louisville Slugger. ;)

:cry: why the hate

and I dont have a HD, so I cant watch replays... Im dying to know how those douchebags got mid 7:20's on the ring. (B class)

there is no frikin way they didnt do something drastic, like *gasp* CHEAT! seriosuly, you cant shave off 20+ seconds off a nearly perfect lap

^ Depends on what you call perfect. If you are really good you drive on a nearly constant close to red line, especially on the ring...

^ Depends on what you call perfect. If you are really good you drive on a nearly constant close to red line, especially on the ring...

Thats the only way to get good times round with ring with the Exige. ;)

It begs to be driven hard.

What class are your exiges? S999? I should give it a try, if only to see how far I'm off.. ;-)

i think he is refering to the driving line (the arrows on the ground that changes color)

Ah, driving lines... real drivers dont use that :)

and my box just started showing me the 3 red lights...how nice. I guess no more forza for a while:(

Ah, driving lines... real drivers dont use that :)

and my box just started showing me the 3 red lights...how nice. I guess no more forza for a while:(

Wrap a towel around it and it should live for a little longer until you get a new one.

CrazymanOtto is my tag, im sending friend requests now to everyone i can find, wish i had a USB keyboard for the Xbox (just threw out 3 or so when cleaning house earlier)