15. SATO Super Aguri +1 lap
16. VETTEL Toro Rosso +1 lap
17. SUTIL Spyker +2 laps
18. BARRICHELLO Honda +2 laps
R. LIUZZI Toro Rosso +28 laps
R. DAVIDSON Super Aguri +29 laps
R. BUTTON Honda +35 laps
R. YAMAMOTO Spyker +66 laps

Really good race, Hamilton held on well, Sucks that buttons engine packed up!!

RedBull are getting more and more competitive Hopefully Webber or Coulthard can get a win.

that was a nice race. i was afraid alonso would do something supid in the final laps to overtake heidfeld.

Not the most exciting race. Alonso did all he could really. Massa sucks.

Honda, well :censored: :censored: :censored: and :censored:

I think we will here during the week that Hamilton is going to get an in-house penalty from McLaren as he started all this comotion. Thats my view, Im sticking with it.

Honda :censored::censored::censored:

Necx0 said:
Fisichella's penalty is fair, I was worried he wouldn't be punished as he ONLY held up a Spyker. But good to see some consistency.

Firstly to address this point, I think I must've been the only one to see Fisichella get seriously blocked by a Toro Rosso in the final corner which compromised him, and Yamamoto. I'm sure I didn't imagine it, but it doesn't seem to have been raised anywhere so maybe it was for the lap leading up to that incident. Oh well.

My driver of the day award goes to Rubens Barrichello. Two laps down and out raced by a Spyker. I would've gone home early had it been me. Full credit to him.

Raikkonen was very ominous during that race, so he wasn't lying when he said that his race pace would be good. I expected Hamilton to be much further ahead, but 0.7s or 7s doesn't make much difference in the end. Difficult to judge Ferrari's pace here because Massa was obviously in dire trouble, that car didn't look at all happy from the on board shots. Another gritty and frustrating race for Alonso who must surely feel that anything that can go wrong this season is going wrong. Just needs to keep his cool, because things will pick up. It can't get much worse than this now.

Sorry to say Damon Hill wasn't very good, I hope he doesn't consider broadcasting as a career because he was pretty poor. Lets face it, he knew nothing about anything relevent to this season. He's been away from the sport for some time looking after other interests so it must've been hard for him.

McLaren, lets please just put all this crap behind now and focus on maximising the points scoring opportunities of both cars. Please! :p

I thought Honda was going to get a new/revised car, if they have its no improvement...

Time to rename yourself SuperAguriF1

Well done to Hamilton again.

Alonso has just committed one of the most disgusting acts I have EVER seen in motor racing. I really think he should be banned from this race or at least more than a meagre 5 places. What he did was up there with Schumacher at Monaco, perhaps in a way even worse as it was so blatant.

PFFT! :lol: I'm sorry mate, but if you think thats disgusting then you haven't seen much motorsport IMO! While I'm not a fan of his and I don't agree with his actions, (and now I know what went on fully, they weren't entirely unjustified) I could think of two incidents that have occured at the end of 94 % 97, that outweigh Alonsos actions so much that it is mind blowing anyone could think otherwise.

And I read a transcript earlier about Hamiltons barrage against Ron over the radio, which I think was far worse.

Last edited:
PFFT! :lol: I'm sorry mate, but if you think thats disgusting then you haven't seen much motorsport IMO!

Hamiltons barrage against Ron over the radio was far worse.

Does anyone know what Hamilton actually said?

Does anyone know what Hamilton actually said?
\

After being held up, Hamilton was furious and is reported to have told Dennis over the radio: ?Don't ever f****** do that again!?

Dennis replied, ?Don?t f****** talk to me like that,? to which Hamilton responded, ?Go f****** swivel?.

Dennis later admitted that his language and the response had been ?100% materially wrong?.

Source.

Tensions running high I guess. It'll all be worth it if McLaren win the championship! :mrgreen:

Grrrr. Ten running 20-25 mins late with some crappy debate. F1 gets no respect here in Oz!

The debate was awesome, hahahaha that last bit about being a cock on legs was so funny. The Irish guy was pretty good too "Get on the fucking table!"

^ LOL!!! "Go fucking swivel" ahahahhaah awesome.

From itv-f1.com Steve Rider's interview with Lewis

SR: What happened in the exchanges between yourself and Ron and yourself and Fernando over the last couple of hours?

LH: Not too much. I have not really spoken to Fernando and he has not really spoken to me.

I have just tried to brush it off and just forget about it you know. I am still second. I know what I can do in the early stages of the race so I am still very optimistic about tomorrow.

I went to my normal engineers' meeting, and you can imagine the feelings, you feel like you have done something to the team. But he's still pole, and he has got nothing to complain about, and really neither have I.

SR: This is really the first time something like this has happened to you within the team context. Is it a tough situation to handle?

LH: It does feel a little bit weird. Ron was obviously extremely angry with me at the time, I don't know if he still is.

When you don't obey a team order from your team boss, who has given you the opportunity. It's a difficult situation, but in the end you have to stand up for what you believe and how you feel. At the time I took that decision and that's just the way it went.

I love it how Lewis has said to Ron "Don't F****** do that to me again". Ron should have just said "Don't F****** disobey team orders again" straight back. I think Lewis has an in-house penalty coming his way.

was I not paying any attention in the last few races of this f1 season, because the reaction that Heidfeld/Hamilton/Raikkonen had at the end of the race and afterward at the press conference were, well, friendly, a pat on the back, hand shakes and admitting that hamilton was faster etc.etc.etc. oh and have you seen that for tyre change and fuel fill up hamilton was 2 seconds quicker than alonso in the pits, i mean the difference shloud be smaller maybe 1 second, no ?

was I not paying any attention in the last few races of this f1 season, because the reaction that Heidfeld/Hamilton/Raikkonen had at the end of the race and afterward at the press conference were, well, friendly, a pat on the back, hand shakes and admitting that hamilton was faster etc.etc.etc. oh and have you seen that for tyre change and fuel fill up hamilton was 2 seconds quicker than alonso in the pits, i mean the difference shloud be smaller maybe 1 second, no ?

Alonso took on more fuel. I think he one stopped. Can't quite remember.

First time I've ever heard of Ron Dennis losing his cool and actually swearing at his driver! For a man who is usually the epitome of corporate coolness, it just shows how much pressure and tension there is within the organisation at the moment. He prides himself on being able to manage his drivers, and it is fair to say he has had some experience at it, but I think he got it wrong on this occasion. Conflict is inevitable if both drivers are fighting for the same championship with equal opportunities.

As I said before, they'll look like heroes if they win the championship and it will all have been worth while, but there's still a long way to go!

Yamamoto looks a good replacement for Albers hey!

:censored: Honda :censored: :censored:

Spyker were wrong not to keep Winkelhock in the car.

Yamamoto 8th GP- 2 seconds of Sutil and crashes after 5 laps.
Winkelhock 1st GP - leads by 34 seconds for a few laps.

Hmm.. Easy choice!