Cool Videos

Yeah, not to many people know that he was a singer first ;)

I knew he was a great blues man, but I found those and wanted to share.

Sing those blues, daddy-o!

[youtube]zlQSwY-YiH4[/youtube]

LOL :lmao:

:rofl: I ought to show this to my dad (who is a firefighter.)

I don't think those plants were mature enough to actually make anyone high. I didn't see any buds on them.

Damn, now I sound like a smoker. You try making a comment like that at a party and then explain you worked in drug treatment - no one believes you.

[youtube]9SAdu8yW5ds[/youtube]

Montoya: "Fucking Raikkonen! What a fucking idiot!"

(this should be seen in F1 more often)

This has probably been posted before but I couldn't find anything in a search. The guy does very realistic car sound effects with his mouth.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9hSDWvoZjk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_R_w3AB288[/YOUTUBE]

^Raikkonen bullying Montoya off the road? I don't know...

Montoya seems to like using "fuck"
[youtube]-2WvQTeGAEU[/youtube]

Edit: on an unrelated note, thanks to my sister's advanced knowledge of Pokemon, I found this gem. (The episode was banned for this, and the purple-haired character is a DUDE! :blink:)

[youtube]2gZQLT_B_KM[/youtube]

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]_62bK0Cqwh8[/YOUTUBE]

listen and watch this - bratstvo i jedinstvo...

^Raikkonen bullying Montoya off the road? I don't know...

Montoya seems to like using "fuck"
[youtube]-2WvQTeGAEU[/youtube]

Edit: on an unrelated note, thanks to my sister's advanced knowledge of Pokemon, I found this gem. (The episode was banned for this, and the purple-haired character is a DUDE! :blink:)

[youtube]2gZQLT_B_KM[/youtube]
as it turns out, the winner of the contest is satoshi(ash's) mom

as it turns out, the winner of the contest is satoshi(ash's) mom

And the episode wasn't banned in Japan. The only episode banned in Japan was the porygon one which gave people seizures. I watched that episode and started feeling light headed so I turned the ipod so it was facing the dark wall in my room...I started feeling sick after looking at the wall :lol:

O and another episode got banned where a guy points a gun at the 3 kids. It was only banned in America. It was a cool episode.

O American TG Man how old it your sister?

Last edited:
And the episode wasn't banned in Japan. The only episode banned in Japan was the porygon one which gave people seizures. I watched that episode and started feeling light headed so I turned the ipod so it was facing the dark wall in my room...I started feeling sick after looking at the wall :lol:

O and another episode got banned where a guy points a gun at the 3 kids. It was only banned in America. It was a cool episode.

O American TG Man how old it your sister?
There are acturally two. The Electric Soldier Porygon (the one you mentioned) and one with Barboach and Wiscash. I was never shown because of the earthquakes the Wiscash made.

That episode explians all the Tauros

Nevermind.

Why? Btw, I'm American TG Man's sister.

Aww, shucks.

*puts handcuffs and baton away*