Forza Motorsport 2

Everybody download the free 3car Nissan pack from the Marketplace. They also have a Peugeot 908 for 50 MP

Havent been playing much but i downloaded the cars and im having so much fun with the peugeot 908, painted mine completley black.. :D

Ottobon: Hard to hear your voice messages..

EDIT: Jesus christ, your P4 absolutely flies! omg!

Last edited:
thank you :)! i love the way it looks and sounds so the fact its not worthless on the track is a bonus. i wasn't sure if it would hold a candle to any of the cars online, but this game is seeming to be better balanced then FM1, i'll work on my consistency at nurburgring, ive probably only been around it about 20 times, so i still suck :p, my F50 didn't seem to be as quick as i remembered it though, no rear downforce means i can't really exit at high-speeds with full steering lock, its fun, but not easy to drive fast

i thought you left because the drunk guy was annoying you, but then i remembered what time it must be in Norway, anyways, hope to see you again, that was pretty damn fun. Anyways i think the no-collisions setting is a good idea, as more then once your car zapped across the screan and slammed back and forth from side to side (internet lag), if collisions were on i would have had a very totalled Ferrari

Last edited:
i thought you left because the drunk guy was annoying you, but then i remembered what time it must be in Norway, anyways, hope to see you again, that was pretty damn fun. Anyways i think the no-collisions setting is a good idea, as more then once your car zapped across the screan and slammed back and forth from side to side (internet lag), if collisions were on i would have had a very totalled Ferrari

Hehe. I didnt leave because of the drunk guy actually - left because I was a bit tired and already had done a lot of laps that day. I was listening to music so I couldnt really hear what you where on about anyway.

I do also prefer having collisions set to ghosts or off, as the internet lag from time to time can be extremely annoying. Ex: Yesterday I was driving at Road Atlanta, shifting down before the second to last tight left-right corner, and then some how, the car in front of me was knocked several yards ahead. :? Resulted in he whining about it all the remaining laps. I also got kicked when the race was done.
Due to this, I get "avoid rep", categorized as Unsporting. Not that I care tho - I know Im the better driver! ^_^

speaking of "reputation" does it normally start out as 3/5 stars? because i was 3/5 before i even wen't online, rather confused about that

I'm having a bit of a downer because i started looking at laptimes last night and some of them are unrealistic, i just don't know how people sqeeze out the times they do, it seems my lines are just crap, because i usually have no problem with car control

i gotta race you guys again though, its more fun then worrying about being in the top 200 laptimes, thats just demoralizing

i am thinking less and less that the Saleen is evil, it was rigged in FM1 and its rigged in FM2, the upside is its only fast on courses with medium-speed sweeping corners, as well its not a bad looking,sounding or driving car, i just see no reason why it should be faster then a Enzo or a Mclaren, or even a CCR or a Carrera GT for that matter, but like GT4 and the NSX, its a american game, and unsuprisingly the "Halo" american car overperforms

Last edited:
yeah it starts in the middle, then if you get worst then the stars will go down, if you get better or stay the same then the stars will go up

Question to all of you:

DO you guys run with a wheel or without one? The hot lap times are not that special because once you go multiplayer the race is to short to get speed up cause it usually takes some time to warm up.

controller is the way to go most of the time, i haven't heard great things about the wheel, although i wish i had

the wheel is great, just gotta make sure that you have a nice driving set up. love the way it feels, but i desperately need a good set up.

Anyone want to trade their Forza 2 for Dirt? How about TDU? Gears of War? Anyone?! :lol::rolleyes:

Yo guys, I've been working on getting my Forza skills up to par, I used to play GT so I'm not that bad, but it's the tuning that I have trouble with, any pointers/tips, add me as a friend... my GT is JipJopJones.... lol.

Everybody download the free 3car Nissan pack from the Marketplace. They also have a Peugeot 908 for 50 MP

Thanks for that, picked it up today.

I gotta spend 350 large on the Pug (in the game)... man, I don't know.

Finished the Ferrari tournament today. I love how the P4 looks, but I find it's a bit twitchy. I keep losing the rear. I'm posting faster times with my 360 Modena and my 575 M. I'm kicking myself now for picking North America as my home region. 40% discount on a P.T. Cruiser!!!

http://img472.imageshack.**/img472/7728/9d8548b789024f0f864f2eaqj5.jpg

My little 270 ish Horsepower Mini. So its a Super-Mini in 2 ways now :p

Figured I would share my art.

61u0phi.jpg

4pwxsea.jpg

52dzx2h.jpg

6gxqzrb.jpg

Requested work.....

6cy4dmp.jpg

6coo295.jpg

68ad8ip.jpg

Yenko, cannont remove the '302' badge. :(

6gccvac.jpg

61u39ky.jpg

Comparison...

4xm9lyu.jpg

6bmjon8.jpg

My own....

5394r40.jpg

http://img242.imageshack.**/img242/2931/1181713045340hn7.gif

6feu2qh.jpg

4pw7wbs.jpg

6atd6yb.jpg

Transformers...

4ujjjnt.jpg

Last edited:
Yo guys, I've been working on getting my Forza skills up to par, I used to play GT so I'm not that bad, but it's the tuning that I have trouble with, any pointers/tips, add me as a friend... my GT is JipJopJones.... lol.

Check out forzamotorsport.net/forums

Go to the race technique forum they have suspension calculators to dial that car in to your liking.

Check out forzamotorsport.net/forums

Go to the race technique forum they have suspension calculators to dial that car in to your liking.

they don't work that well, i honestly have run better times by just adjusting ALL of the sway/spring/strut slides down certain percentiles from stock

in particular the calculator is backwards when it comes to struts, but do what you wan't

I say it depends on the car. I used the 67 Ford Shelby in the A-Class pro series. Could not beat it until I added a huge wing and some stiffness in the rear sway bar to keep the rear in check.

Weird choice, but I kept getting swallowed in the Mugello straights using a West Wing Civic.