Mafia fifth edition

Yes yes, I get it :p

Gonna try a little advertising ;)

It worked... I'm in. :)

Same here. I'm a tad busy with work, but need a distraction every once in a while... so I'll play!

(I've never played before but should hopefully pick it up relatively quick)

We should advertize this in the forums to get attention and more people.

I think that's fine for this game, I'll go update the first post with the basic rules and then send out the PM's with your role, IF YOU DO NOT GET A PM, YOU ARE A TOWNIE :)
I'll make another post when we are ready to go.

The game is on.

It is now day, 15 alive, 8 votes to lynch.

It might be a good idea to keep speedlynching to a bare minimum and try a bit more of roleplaying if the town wants a chance of winning a game. So i'm not gonna vote for anyone right now, but i must say that Redliner's avatar looks very evil, i don't know if i can trust him :p

It might be a good idea to keep speedlynching to a bare minimum and try a bit more of roleplaying if the town wants a chance of winning a game.

Really good idea :D

And it's on purpose I didn't write any role-combos, so anything is possible :mrgreen:

I'm gonna be away from my computer for a good bit of the day today. Family day-trip, so I'm not hiding out.

So badly want to vote for American TG Man but I really don't like teletubbies. Having two younger sisters go through that phase will completely warp your mind.

So, as always :), completely random, no offence to anyone:

vote teletubby-warrior

PS: You had the longest name out of everybody.

American TG Man dares to go out when such a vitally important game is in progress.
Also you are the only one with three words in your name.

Vote American TG Man

Yup - he obviously doesn't care too much about the day time voting for the lynching... so is only bothered about night time activities... hence he gets my vote...

Vote American TG Man

Hey. I can't help it when such things coincide with each other.

Vote Peter3hg, because he ignored the above fact, and for possibly inspiring a bandwagon.

Hey. I can't help it when such things coincide with each other.

Vote Peter3hg, because he ignored the above fact, and for possibly inspiring a bandwagon.

I gave another reason :p
At this stage everthing is random. However monkeymax did jump on the band wagon rather quickly so for the moment.
unvote American TG Man
FOS monkeymax

I only jumped on the bandwagon so quickly because I'm bored and I had one of two choices - and yours made more sense...

meh, FOS Mischief 007. i dunno about the randomness.