Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

^ I expect Webber to do well for a change, oh damn... Just realised it's Nurburgring, Germany. Maybe I should have kept Rosberg then..

Nope, I'll give Webber a go. At least I have Hamilton, Raikkonen and Kubica to back me up aswell as BMW, BMW, McLaren and Ferrari.

I dropped a place to 16th, scored 666 points for the round. I think the time has come to swap Webber for someone else. :confused:

EDIT - Ok, so I've decided to make the changes, I've swapped Williams with Honda and swapped Webber :cry: with Kubica.

Last edited:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you guys are going to regret swapping Webber out. :p

It is your patriotic duty to keep Webber.

I can't believe it....

I dropped a place to 16th, scored 666 points for the round. I think the time has come to swap Webber for someone else. :confused:

EDIT - Ok, so I've decided to make the changes, I've swapped Williams with Honda and swapped Webber :cry: with Kubica.

You dropped Webber just as he's about to come good :p :lol:

I can't believe it....

You dropped Webber just as he's about to come good :p :lol:

Trust me, I'll be glad if you're right and I'm wrong about this. Go Webber!!

But, I've got to start heading North on the ladder, if he has a good run in Germany he'll be in back for the rest of the season. :)

Well that was a mistake :wall:, I scored 472 points for the round and I'm still 16th in the league. I think I'll might put Webber back in, not sure yet though, and might swap Honda out for another team...

Untitled1.jpg

all is well :devil:

Still very close, only 300 points cover the top ten. Just need the BMW's to crash into each other and the McMerc's to do the same, so someone gets the chance to pass FlyingFridge;)

Almost forgot about this in the excitement of the last few days. Managed to close FlyingFridge down by 7 points, but still a long way to go.

Teletubby-Warrior was the round winner with 874 points, and has closed myself down to a worringly close 11 points.

I'm not making any changes for Turkey.

I scored 669 points for the round, still 16th overall...I probably won't make any changes for Turkey either.

I guess I'm the Spyker Ferrari of our league. At least I've still got the last spot on the grid. :p Let's hope the driver changes get me a few more points next round.

No changes here!

I scored 641 points for Turkey, still sitting 16th in the league. FlyingFridge is still in the lead just ahead of Red Bull by 63 points.

I've made one change for Monza, I've swapped Webber for Kovalainen.
My team is Hamilton, Massa, Raikkonen, Kovalainen. McLaren, BMW, BMW, Renault.

Turkey.jpg

Heidfeld Out, Kubica In and McLaren out, Ferrari in.

So it's....

Hamilton, Raikkonen, Kubica and Webber
Ferrari, Ferrari, BMW, BMW.

Good team I think :)

Heidfeld Out, Kubica In and McLaren out, Ferrari in.

So it's....

Hamilton, Raikkonen, Kubica and Webber
Ferrari, Ferrari, BMW, BMW.

Good team I think :)

Webber will probably score another podium now that I've dropped him again...

^ Why I kept him :p

I'm desperately fighting to keep the last spot on the grid. :p As long as I keep it until the end of my rookie season here I'll be happy. Plus Turkey was my best round so far. Yay!