Burn Notice

British_Rover

Car(s)
2005 Gr Cherokee, dealer demo
I just started watching it the other week and have had to catch up on bittorrent.

I gotta say this is a good show and Gabrielle Anwar is so incredibly hot as the trigger happy ex-IRA member.

[YOUTUBE]V3xWMxmLHe8[/YOUTUBE]

gabrielle1.jpg

I've been watching it. Good show so far.

Oh, Bruce Campbell FTW!!!!!

The show is fairly entertaining, but they aren't taking advantage of Bruce Campbell enough IMO.

I'm watching it. I love that show.

Anyone else have the hots for Fiona?

Aye, I love accents and her with the Irish brogue notched her up to 12 on a 10 scale for me.

I think I watched the first episode with an ice pack on my crotch.

Aye, I love accents and her with the Irish brogue notched her up to 12 on a 10 scale for me.

How can you find an Irish accent sexy? Next you'll be saying you find a Scouse accent sexy.

No, I said I found her accent sexy. I don't like all accents, I see how it came out that way though.

I have a soft spot for Cambridge-English and most dialects of French and Italian. Ever since this girl I knew my first year in college, a French exchange student from some tiny-ass island in the Indian Ocean. My god, she was attractive - and stylish. She took notes with a fountain pen, for Christ's sake! How much more style can you get?

Yeah, whenever she spoke I just... melted. Even after all these years I still regret not making a move on her. I'm going to go kick my own ass for a while.

No, I said I found her accent sexy. I don't like all accents, I see how it came out that way though.

Most Irish accents get quite irritating, same with scotch.

In all honesty, the world would be a better place if more women spoke with an Aussie accent.

Before the show started, the trailers did nothing for me. However, my trusty tivo told me I would like it...and it was right.

And that is a 10-4 good buddy on Fi.

I quite like the Irish accent, as well as scottish, so what does that say about me?

Again, it depends on how thick the accent and if it compliments her voice.

I have a soft spot for Cambridge-English and most dialects of French and Italian. Ever since this girl I knew my first year in college, a French exchange student from some tiny-ass island in the Indian Ocean. My god, she was attractive - and stylish. She took notes with a fountain pen, for Christ's sake! How much more style can you get?

Yeah, whenever she spoke I just... melted. Even after all these years I still regret not making a move on her. I'm going to go kick my own ass for a while.

Oh dude I know how you feel. My Freshman year I had this hot little 4 foot 11 indian chick in my Chem class. She had a british accent and the biggest brown eyes I have ever seen. So hot and I never made a move on her either. I sort of made up for it with another girl my sophmore year that I met at a party. She was just as hot if not a little hotter but she didn't have the british accent. :cry: It was alright though because I didn't find that out till the next morning. We didn't do a whole lot of talking. :whistle:

In the past 2 days I watched all the eps so far...it's truly an amazing show. I'm glad Fiona toned down the Irish accent, it was almost unbearable to listen too in the first ep.

Yeah....she said something about trying a new accent since she's in Miami and all, something like that....can't remember, but they did bring it up.