Shoot em up - Trailer, Max Payne movie anyone? (redband trailer!)

Buba

Wants Rick Astley's Babies
Car(s)
BMW M235i
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6l1xwL-004[/YOUTUBE]

Damn, that looks like Max Payne, I like the main actors, and you'll probably get to see Monica Bellucci naked... Hot Damn!
Very probably the most unrealistic mainstream flick right after Crank, though ;-)

That was ridiculous.

Doubt it will have a good story, but will have some good action scenes.

seems like quite an action movie...This movie should have been called Mr. Sliding Carrot :D

Well...Clive Owen, Monica Bellucci and Paul Giamati in a movie that is SUPPOSED to have ridiculous action scenes? Potentially very entertaining if you watch it with the right mindset...
Oh, and I've never seen a trailer with the red band before...:huh:

Oh, and I've never seen a trailer with the red band before...

A newer thing they have been doing so that can show a bit more in trailers.

oh man... that movie looks like it's going to be a ton of fun (like crank) not a whole lot more than a ton of gun fights and maybe some sex

Jesus, looks like utter crap. I'm very confident we saw everything already in the trailer.
Why the red band btw? There weren't any titties.

Not enough film noir for it to be Max Payne style. God I wish they would make more Max Payne content (movie, 3rd game, whatever)...

I do hearts me some good Paul Giamati though, and the action looks like a good movie to sit and be entertained.

Some people just don't seem to get pure action movies. It's sad.

It looks kinda stupid to be honest, but if Clive Owens in in with Monica Bellucci, I sure as hell am gonna go see it!

Some people just don't seem to get pure action movies. It's sad.

Do you like Steven Seagal movies? A 5-year old could make a stupid movie with lots of explosions and ass kicking.

Do you like Steven Seagal movies? A 5-year old could make a stupid movie with lots of explosions and ass kicking.

And whats wrong with that? Not every movie should be Schlindlers List. Don't get me wrong i love a great film as much as the next guy, but sometimes you just want violence and explosions (and maybe sex). This movie appears to be gunning* for exactly that. Mindless fun for an hour and a half

*puns intended

And whats wrong with that? Not every movie should be Schlindlers List. Don't get me wrong i love a great film as much as the next guy, but sometimes you just want violence and explosions (and maybe sex). This movie appears to be gunning* for exactly that. Mindless fun for an hour and a half
:clap:

Not for the puns, though.<_<

There are good action movies and bad action movies. But a movie can have lots of explosions and ass kicking as its main theme and still be good. You must accept that the movie is about ass kicking and explosions to get the most out of it.