Mafia fifth edition

Then again, I was utterly convinced that his speedposting would mean that he was mafia and that he was trying to get a guess down before anyone else suspected him.
If the serial killer knew who was mafia and townie, it's probably safe to assume that teletubby-warrior isn't mafia unless the sk is an independent third party.

If the serial killer knew who was mafia and townie, it's probably safe to assume that teletubby-warrior isn't mafia unless the sk is an independent third party.

The serial killer didn't know who was what, he is totally alone and wins if all other people are dead.

oh...ok i didn't know that.

Anyway...seems we were lucky on our first lynch!

Ya, but we were unlucky with who the Mafia killed. Let's hope that someone is an investigator and can fish out the Mafia Scum!

There's something strange about NAIDANAC A... his responses don't sound genuine or sincere, if you know what I mean.

FOS NAIDANAC A

I am leaning towards JipJopJones at the moment. As I said before he, Paco and Jacobfox all were FoSing Mischief as if to create a Bandwagon. Then as soon as one person got the wagon rolling, JipJop was the first to jump onto it.
So FoS JipJopJones

The part about him jumping on the bandwagon seems valid, but I still think NAIDANAC A is a bit suspicious.

Well, I can tell you guys that I'm not mafia, although, if I was, I'd be saying that too, sooo.... I'll have to get back to you with proof that I'm not.

As for suspisions, I don't really have any major ones that need to be pointed out right now.

FoS JipJopJones, as his openly stating that he isn't mafia tells me that he may very well be mafia,

American TG Man sure likes to jump to conclusions pretty quick, He FOS'ed me right away this round, and Voted for Peter3hg right off the bat yesterday. So I'm going to FOS AMERICAN TG MAN

JipJopJones is acting suspicious to me so I am going to upgrade my vote to
Vote JipJopJones

Hmmm... Being one of the first voters last round and instantly voting after two FoS' this time. I'm putting my FoS on Peter3hg

i think Peter3hg explanation for why he voting is a bit suspect, no real reason, very much like a mafia trying to sway some votes
so i vote for Peter3hg

American TG Man's logic is a bit fishy...looks like he is looking for a reason to speedlynch someone....but Peter3hg's eagerness is even more suspicious..
vote Peter3hg

just so everyone knows i am having connection issues give me some time to read the thread and then i will vote

American TG Man's logic is a bit fishy...looks like he is looking for a reason to speedlynch someone....but Peter3hg's eagerness is even more suspicious..
vote Peter3hg

I'm going to have to agree with you there, and considering I was defending Peter3gh, and he voted for me.

VOTE Peter3gh

A little votecount:

JipJopJones 1 (Peter3hg)
Peter3hg 3 (unknownspeedster, Redliner, JipJopJones)