2008 Jaguar S-Type At The 'Ring

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
Not much to say here. My own pics. We knew that they knew that we knew what they were driving. And also, remember what JC said about his left leg on the concept?

jaguar_xf_concept_11.jpg

http://img465.imageshack.**/img465/8769/stypecopybt3.jpg

http://img465.imageshack.**/img465/7232/stype2copytk7.jpg

Last edited:
aw man they slanted the front grill, I guess it's for pedestrian safety. But it looked so cool with the upright grill.

Looks good! Nice to see it's going to look remotely like it! :)

im excited about seeing that car for the first time. like pfrocker said. the grille does look more bad ass being perpendicular to the ground like in the concept. but at least it has some resemblance to it. i just hope they dont change to much more around.

It will be good fun to watch Jeremy cut his left leg off & beat himeslf to death with it.

Am I the only one who thinks they ruined the concept? It looks like a longer BMW 3 Series to me. It is generic! The new bonnet and headlamps are dull. Even the sidemirrors are borrowed from some normal car.
I suspect this will turn out to be, just a fast Mondeo.

How the hell can you comment on anything when the car is still under thick camouflage?

Because you can see the lines of the car under it?

I can't see shit, but I'm still hoping it'll be good!

aw man they slanted the front grill, I guess it's for pedestrian safety. But it looked so cool with the upright grill.
What they should have done instead of slanting the grill was mount a very large blade on the front of the car. Sure, there would be an initial spike in pedestrian deaths and injuries. But people would soon become very cautious about crossing streets and pedestrian safety would be at an all time high. :)

Tail end looks like a Lexus. I am sorry i really have a hard time commenting on a covered up prototype. Although looking at just a small bit at a time i notice that the handles have been made even more pronounced. The wing mirrors are a little boxed out if. I just cant wait till i can see this in the metal.

It would've been better if they had the upright grill because people would be too scared to cross the road if they saw it, I mean look at it, it looks like it's gonna eat you, couple that with the leaper device, a black paint job, 19 inch rims and hey presto ! ULTIMATE MAFIA CAR !

It would've been better if they had the upright grill because people would be too scared to cross the road if they saw it, I mean look at it, it looks like it's gonna eat you, couple that with the leaper device, a black paint job, 19 inch rims and hey presto ! ULTIMATE MAFIA CAR !

People don't usually look at the car that is going to run over them before stepping out.

Have you thought about selling those to any auto magazines? You might make a little walking around money.

Where could I do it? And to who?

Where could I do it? And to who?

CarandDriver, Motortrend, Autoblog, Leftlane, etc. Though the first thing I would do is take them down from here. Who wants to pay for something that is being hosted with no watermarks and no proof that it came from any specific person?