Most Beautiful Saloon car?

The Citroen C6 is the obvious winner with everything else coming in a close second. :D

Since everything that first came to mind has already been posted here's a few 'also-rans' that put in the effort and are worth a mention.

6beegr6.gif

4qp4uh0.jpg

Last edited:
No offence I hope. As you are definitely not one of them.

I see you treated it with care, and that's very nice. I much prefer the Mark 1 XJ than the squarish XJ40.

No offense taken, of course. FYI, the car will hit 240,000 miles in the next month or so.

The joke in Jaguar circles over here is that the XJ40 is the box the Series III came in. :)

I love the C6 as well, but there's just one thing that turns me off with it: The front wheels are too far back. I know I'm a stickler for details like that, but I just can't help it... the front quarters just ruins the whole look for me (same with the pug 407)

I much prefer the Mark 1 XJ than the squarish XJ40.

:cry::cry::cry:

Lol, I'll acually agree with you on that one, My favourite is a series 2 XJ6 tho, My mate's old man has a series 2 XJ12 sitting in his shed, I don't think he has used her in a long time. Man I love that car, so I'll have to go for that for the most beautiful saloon car, well either that or a MK 2 Jag.

jagxj12050601.jpg

jagxj12050602.jpg

jagxj12050603.jpg

jagxj12050604.jpg

jagxj12050605.jpg

That one is a bit of a dog, but it still looks glorious

Gah, what's wrong with you people?!

Aston_Martin-Lagonda_1976_photo_01.jpg

aston_zwart_groot.jpg

:love:

the pre-facelift 166 was much better looking.

staying with Italy

the lancia thesis is also a very stylish and original saloon car and so rare , it will be a great youngtimer.

1685567768.jpg

1101230427.jpg

Love the alfas and rolls

@ triumph: you need to be shot in the face! :?

In fact, are you sure you haven't been shot in the face already, as you seem to like the Thesis? :cry: