Can we have our polls back?

Red_Bull

Gives you wings?
Viper007bond said:
While totally possible, this has nothing to do with the main site, so this is the wrong place to be posting / discussing this.

But to answer your question, it won't be happening. Instead, I'll just be manually taking away poll making privileges from certain poll whores. *cough*

Following on from here, can we have polls back in the Formula One forum? That idiot who made all those rubbish polls before seems to have gone, and even if he does come back, I take it from your comments you can disable polls for him? Why punish the rest of us for one person's idiocy? :)

Don't look at me -- I didn't take them away.

*looks at Quiky*

I was the one who made the biggest complaint about the polls being used in the F1 forum. Personally, I wouldn't mind polls being back, but people like Paul, who is still around, and the others who mis-used them need to realise that we don't need polls on who is the best driver or do you prefer red cars or blue cars etc.

Wah, wah, wah. Want me to make it so you can only post replies once a week? :p

Can we give you a list of people we'd like to only get one reply a week?? :D

If I become a Mod, yes wooflepoof. I say anyone with a post count higher than 2,000 gets a limit. But I seriously doubt me becoming a Mod. What do you have to do to become one? Fly over to Viper's house and be his personal butler for a week? :p

Last edited: