Photoshopping out Number Plates.

Thanks, didn't take to long to do. only prob is that i get my pics down to 300Kb at a rez of about 1920x1440, IPhoto does it and they are still awesome quality, but after i save from photoshop the file jumps to about a meg. i don't want that, anyone know why?

you can set the jpeg compression in both "save as" and "save for web". my guess is that iphoto butchers them quite a bit.

http://img137.imageshack.**/img137/8125/dsc0094my2.jpg

Slightly off topic, but I reckon I know the guy who owns that GT3 in the background.

If you do, tell him he's an idiot for putting that horrible rear spoiler on it. He's already driving a Porsche, so why should he try to make himself look like a cock?

If you do, tell him he's an idiot for putting that horrible rear spoiler on it. He's already driving a Porsche, so why should he try to make himself look like a cock?

Thats a GT3RS stock spoiler...

Thats a GT3RS stock spoiler...

Spot on.

He's got it going 2.3 seconds a lap faster around Phillip Island out of the box than his old GT3 went, and he thinks he can get 3-4 seconds out of it with some fine tuning, maybe more.

Slightly off topic, but I reckon I know the guy who owns that GT3 in the background.

yeah i wouldn't be suprised if you do, adelaide is a fair small place and i got inrtoduced to him that day, nice guy and all. He is friends with my cousin who was taking out one of the 997 GT3's at the track day. on slicks the RS ran 1.146 and that is nuts, The best the normal 997 GT3 was able to do was a 1.17 and that was on semi-sliks. I will be putting the pics from the day up soon, just trying to fix my site.

He's got it going 2.3 seconds a lap faster around Phillip Island out of the box than his old GT3 went, and he thinks he can get 3-4 seconds out of it with some fine tuning, maybe more.

I might be wrong but i believe that at the time of the track day when i took the pic, only about a month ago. he had just taken delivery of the GT3 RS and had very few k's on it. I was told he only had it for less then 2 weeks as everyone found it interesting as he basically took it from the showroom to the track. and also at the time i was told that it was the only 997 GT3 RS in adelaide, i know that 9 GT3's non-RS are around adelaide and about 4 were at the track day.

:LOL: you do know that the GT3 and the GT3RS come with different spoilers? Both the spoilers you see in the pic are standard, here is a pic of the GT3RS that i took, and also a GT3RS from a prom pic, let me know if ther is a difference, because if there is i can get you the number for the factory in germany and you should let them know because there might be a big issue if people didn't know!

yvd9fh

2007-Porsche-911-GT3-RS-RA-1280x960.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, thats his car alright.

^ I've drooled over his pictures of it haha

If you have some, post them for sure!

Nice pics!

STi Nut, do you host and share your pictures on the forum and on that website all through iPhoto? I'd like to know of a similar program or site that will allow me to host pics in higher resolutions as well as a link to view galleries, but I don't have a Mac. Any suggestions?

Where were those taken?

STi Nut, do you host and share your pictures on the forum and on that website all through iPhoto? I'd like to know of a similar program or site that will allow me to host pics in higher resolutions as well as a link to view galleries, but I don't have a Mac. Any suggestions?

IPhoto allows me to export my pics as the way you see them, i just pick the res i want them in. not sure of any other programs that do it like that. it is basically a one click thing. and www.shahin7.org is my website thats why i can host such high res pics.

Where were those taken?

Those pics were taken up at Mallala a few weeks ago....