Random Thoughts....

:lol: That was pretty realistic up until this part:

The managers at every job I've ever had were hired on as such, therefore they had no clue what doing my job was actually like. Then they bitched at me for not doing a good enough job when they only scheduled one person for a job that takes at least two. I don't know what pisses me off more; managers like that or employees who have been there for a while. You know the kind. They go around saying "I've been here for two years so I don't have to do this S.H.I.T. anymore. God I hate those people! <_<

i've been at my job for 4 and a half years and even the trainee is walking all over me. i could strangle them. and the boss keeps training them up instead of me, i've been there for at least 12 times longer and keep getting passed over. fuck i hate my job.

(oh, i worked 9 hours straight today and i'm doing a 5 hr sunday shift tomorrow so i'm cranky sorry)

(oh, i worked 9 hours straight today and i'm doing a 5 hr sunday shift tomorrow so i'm cranky sorry)

Not meaning to brag, but I did 15 hours Friday and 5 hours today... But I still feel sorry for you.

i've been at my job for 4 and a half years and even the trainee is walking all over me. i could strangle them. and the boss keeps training them up instead of me, i've been there for at least 12 times longer and keep getting passed over. fuck i hate my job.

I'm curious, what additional training do you get at a drycleaning shop above just a general training?

Yeah, but it's money! 5 hours Sunday ought to pay nicely. Double rates?

I wish I was getting reasonable hours like that, but with uni and all i don't have a lot of time which is unfortunate :(.

I was at a job yesterday, and my employer said I could have free beer, but I was driving and couldn't leave the car there :(

Yeah, but it's money! 5 hours Sunday ought to pay nicely. Double rates?

I wish I was getting reasonable hours like that, but with uni and all i don't have a lot of time which is unfortunate :(.

Ah uni, I managed to time table myself for only 3 days a week :D

I heard a car today that drove down the street after I got off of work...it had probably a fart can exhaust on it...but when ever the guy shifted it made a "wwhhhssshshss" noise. Is that the turbo or something else? I liked that sound. Reminded me of the sound the Porsche R class in Forza sounds like.

I have a considerable amount of spare time on my hands next week - No school, no work (I consider reading up a waste of time). So I was wondering if anyone had some sugestions on what you could do/learn in a week. Preferably something remotely useful IRL, like learning to balance a cd of your nose or something along those lines. Just not that

Edit: My guess is the "wwhhhssshshss" sound would coem from a blow-off valve too. Prime example of the sound of a blow-off valve is Jeremy's review of the Prodrive P2 [08x05]

Last edited:
I have a considerable amount of spare time on my hands next week - No school, no work (I consider reading up a waste of time). So I was wondering if anyone had some sugestions on what you could do/learn in a week.

Find 16 of your best men and commandeer a longboat. Sail to the ends of the ocean where the sea touches the sun. There you shall find a village. Pillage! Plunder and burn!

Last edited:
Find 16 of your best men and commandeer a longboat. Sail to the ends of the ocean where the sea touches the son. There you shall find a village. Pillage! Plunder and burn!

Meh

Sailing around plundering, burning and raping with silly hats on isen't much fun anymore

Once you have plundered and laid one city to waste you have done them all.

Besides a decent raid takes way more than a week

I say we lay siege to Paris!

Yes! And let's leave her locked in the cell for longer than just a few hours this time!

^ Throw the key away, chain-and-padlock the bars together, and weld the door shut for good measure?

Pillage Paris? Hasn't she been plundered enough?

:drums: