Carbage

Those are just cars. To be carbage, they have to be tastelessly modified.

crap cars don't really count as carbage...

Check out the 5th post in this thread on page 1.

00032708.jpg

Is that a stage? :blink:

holy shit, people are allowed to drive around with a car like that? Over here even a simple bull bar is banned, and I'm happy about that. Just imagine what happens to a pedestrian when hit by that obscenity.

How to make ugly cars, uglyier. (I know that's not a word)

atlanta_chrome.jpg

bmw_6-serie_cabrio_2.jpg

bmw_7-serie_1.jpg

bmw_7-serie_2.jpg

bmw_7-serie_5.jpg

bmw_7-serie_7.jpg

And here are some cars that were beautiful when they rolled off the assembly line, and then the owner decided to hit himself in the head with a shovel, which then led to him sticking some ugly ass chrome rims on them,

ferrari_1.jpg

jaguar_1.jpg

jaguar_2.jpg

jaguar_3.jpg

jaguar_xk.jpg

Also WTF is this thing?

Rolls%20Royce%20coupe%20playboy1.jpg

What is it with people putting massive "Phat" wheels on some quite nice cars. Seems to be very popular, and it seems they don't care about handling.

The last picture looks like a Rolls Royce Phantom, a Nissan 350z and a BMW crashed into eachother.

The last time two very opposite elements crashed together, Hiroshima was flattened.

Years ago my friends and I were walking through a grocery store, and as usual we were shooting the bull about movies, music, current events - essentially nothing. One of my mates made a comment that was extremely un-PC and just plain wrong - but funny as hell. We happened to be passing one of those end-caps for Hostess products at the time and the other friend just picked up one of the Hostess Fruit Pies and said, "A comment that awful and funny deserves a fruit pie!" And thus the Fruit Pie Award was born. Every night we award an honorary Fruit Pie for the most off-color and funniest comment.

You, sir, just won the Fruit Pie.

FruitPie.jpg

I ran into this one.
Just the color makes this carbage (ok not real carbage because it still is a very good car) imo. Really that's not a color for such a car! Shame shame shame! :(

103979448_1.jpg

That looks like a kit car. So make a crap replica of a Superamerica, then make it even worse with the 'phat' rims. What a prat.

Unfortunately, that is the real car...somehow those aftermarket rims look too big, yet can't fill the arches and make this ferrari look like a donk car.

For your viewing displeasure, some carbage captured at a car show I went to today.

http://img292.imageshack.**/img292/5452/picture218oc0.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.**/img205/7758/picture233ei8.jpg

Ha. What a nerd. And he thinks that car is cool.

What is it with americans and those stupid looking (Chrome)rimms... don't get it nize white or black OZ - superlegera II on those cars and they would look fine(erhm, well better...)

In the defense of Americans, many of us think they are stupid looking and pointless. They are more popular in the inner city and the hip-hop/rap crowd for some reason.

I don't friggin' get it either.

holy shit, people are allowed to drive around with a car like that? Over here even a simple bull bar is banned, and I'm happy about that. Just imagine what happens to a pedestrian when hit by that obscenity.

See, in California, "pedestrian" is synonymous with "loser." :)

Steve

Is it? I always thought it was the same as "Soft Target"

Speaking of which, anybody have any idea where i could get a car sticker like this printed?

sticker.gif