I accidentally took a picture of Tiff Needell

Gibby

Car(s)
Ford Fiesta ST & Triumph TR7
As i was looking around my pc hard drive looking for rubbish to delete i came across this picture which i took at a motorshow close to were i live and in the background im sure thats Tiff Needell. If it is i will be really annoyed as i would have loved to have a chat with him, anyway here is the pic:

IMG_0820.jpg

He's one of those fathers who makes his boys have the same haircut as he has!

Hard to tell, but it does look like him. I'm not a betting man though...

I'm pretty sure it's him, he even said in Fifth Gear that he had 3 children and as you can see, there are three kids next to him.

Hey i've seen this Super Huge Zoom on the tv one day, if you guys know where to download it we could scale the picture up a bit and see if it's him.

Certainly dresses the part. Not sure though. It would be nice to meet him, and better yet to take a spin as his passenger!

hahah man that sucks to not know what is around when you're taking a picture.

Hmm..I'm not sure. Surely you would've noticed while taking, or just after taking the photo?

Yeh i saw him down by the south coast in a place called Mudeford, at the quay we got off this little boat they used as a local sort of ferry, and he was getting on with his kids. Thats definatly him if you ask me!

Hmm..I'm not sure. Surely you would've noticed while taking, or just after taking the photo?

If im honest, just after taking the photo i got distracted by a rather nice Lotus Carlton. I never even noticed Tiff if it is him.

Had breakfast with Tiff last year at Silverstone, really, really, nice guy.

My biggest cock up was taking a picture of a nice-ish R34 Skyline only to go home, load up the photo and see that I missed the only Ford GT in Ireland parked right behind it ....