Aussie FG meetup! (melbourne)

lol, if i do attend and work and university and other commitment allow me to attend, i might offer a few seats in the my car for petrol money

me too... I have 3 seats in the car for anyone that wants to come from Melb, I live in the CBD so I can pick anyone from any inner suburbs :D

A bit late to the thread - but I'm up for a meet, probably more interested in something like a run down the GOR though.

why dont we have a national cruise and an sa one for those who cant attend
Yeah, sounds good to me. I'll be up for a SA cruise maybe in the summer/summer holidays. You see, I can drive without an adult next to me then! :lol:

Yeah, sounds good to me. I'll be up for a SA cruise maybe in the summer/summer holidays. You see, I can drive without an adult next to me then! :lol:

ok, thats fine, the more people the merrier btw and cheaper :lol:, sorry hidden_hunter for taking over this thread

Pfft, we all know Adelaide > Melbourne

*takes pointless state rivalry bullshit and runs away!*

would you have any idea how much a flight like that would cost, and if there is any problem flying inside australia if i'm a foreigner?

i will be, assuming the meet will be between mid november and early january.

No there is no problem for foreigners flying in Australia, occasionally you might get asked for id at the airport for domestic.

Hidden Hunter... could we start getting a timeframe for this meet? As the regulars know, I go back to Malaysia/Hong Kong/Singapore at the end of Nov every year, obviously mid november isn't the best time but if most of the members can come during that time, one day off studying for exams won't do any harm :D

It has to happen before the start of december because i'm off to houston myself, so I need to know people's availability and what they want to do, how far they can travel etc and if people can car pool with you if they wish (and if you need it etc) then i'll work on it from there

Okay, lets do this like other car clubs when they have a cruise

FinalGear Australia Meet

VIC/TAS
name/driver or passenger/number of seats availalble in car/pickup locations for passengers/where/date
andyhui/driver/3-4 seats/inner melb/willing to travel pretty much as far as 12 Apostles/Up till end Nov or 24th Nov if we're doing weekends

NSW/QLD
name/driver or passenger/number of seats availalble in car/pickup locations for passengers/where/date

SA/WA/NT

Last edited:
VIC/TAS
Hidden_Hunter/driver/3 seats/eastern (croydon/ringwood/lilydale etc)/willing to travel as far as a day trip from melbourne/Up till end Nov or 24th Nov if we're doing weekends

SA
Unknownspeedster/driver/1 comfortable as well as 2 tight/Paralowie(northern side of town) but ill pick up anyone on the way/when ever weekend prefered (wont confirm my attendance till the date is)

Depends on the date for me really. See how things pan out.

Can we get a date please?