Hulk Hogan's Son In High Speed Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

watisdis

Coppin' a feel
http://www.wftv.com/news/13979874/detail.html

Police say Nick Bollea Hogan, 17, was speeding eastbound on Court Street near downtown Clearwater when his lamborghini lost control and crashed into a palm tree.

[clip]

At the time of this writing, the condition of Nick Hogan and his passenger were unknown.

The crash is under investigation.

I hope he and his passenger are OK but....sigh, another case of bank account size exceeding driving talent.

Wow, that sucks. Sad thing is, he's actually quite a talented driver.

He was in Hulk's Supra, not a Lambo:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/08/26/nick-hogan/

UPDATE: Nick Hogan is reportedly in serious condition, but the passenger in the car sustained more severe injuries. He is listed in critical condition.

Hulk Hogan's son, Nick, was seriously injured in a car accident tonight in Clearwater, Fla.

Law enforcement tells TMZ the accident occurred around 7:31 PM ET. According to police, a Toyota Supra, driven by Nick Bollea (Hogan's real name), was traveling at a very high rate of speed when it lost control and hit a raised median. The car was flipped around and the back end hit a palm tree. The impact, we're told, "destroyed the entire car." The two male occupants were flown by Medivac helicopter from the accident scene to a hospital in St. Petersburg. We're told both men had "very very serious" injuries.

The accident happened on Court Street, a main drag in downtown Clearwater, causing the entire street to be shut down for hours.

No 911 call was made to police. The accident was called in by an officer who rolled up right after the crash happened.

Photos of the wreckage.

Fucking moron...

I hope you're not referring to his "drifting"... The fact is, no one is a talented driver at his age, period. I just hope his passenger survives.

Last edited:
I hope you're not referring to his "drifting"... The fact is, no one is a talented driver at his age, period. I just hope his passenger survives.

I beg to differ....Andreas Mikkelson rocks. Judgement might be lacking a bit though...

He's in critical condition.......hope he's gonna be OK.

Damn rich kids.

Here's a tip mr hulk, don't give your kid a 700+hp Supra before he's even old enough to drive, I think he's had them since he was 13. I only know this because a magazine did an article on both cars.

I don't recall the exact info but the kid had 2 Supra's built years ago, the above wrecked one, and one for his dad, guess who got the more powerful one?

Can we just start posting every news article about every wreck around the world? I love hearing about people I don't know, never will know, or for that matter care to know, getting in accidents.

It doesn't take talent to drive like a doucebag. He may well be a talented driver, but talent is one thing - judgement is quite another. One you can have regardless of age, the other comes with time, as this accident demonstrates.

It doesn't take talent to drive like a doucebag. He may well be a talented driver, but talent is one thing - judgement is quite another. One you can have regardless of age, the other comes with time, as this accident demonstrates.
Exactly. Kids of that age are poor decision makers. :no:

^ Not all but very many, tis' true. I hope they have gotten away (no permanent impairment) with it, perhaps learned something.

Sad, hope both of them will be okay. I don't see the point of hating on him just because he has a famous father, he might have been driving like a idiot but so does poor people.

Big fucking difference between a kid at a 700 HP Psuedo Supercar, and some poor family with a 100 HP beater.

Can we just start posting every news article about every wreck around the world? I love hearing about people I don't know, never will know, or for that matter care to know, getting in accidents.

Nobody is pointing a gun at your head to click on the said threads....

Wow... the internet is a tough place.

A mixture of jealousy and hating on someone, weather it be because he is younger and "immature" or because he has a nicer car than all of us (shut I don't care if his dad bought it for him, shut up.) Can't we all just agree to say hopefully he will get better and more importantly LEARN from this accident? Finding out whom or what to blame the event on is partially irrelevant after the fact (see: Hurricane Katrina - "Who's fault was it!?!?", "well... what about all those dead and dying?"...." THEY DON'T MATTER! WHO CAN WE BLAME!")

On a side note... I bet Linda was flipping shit over this.

http://img180.imageshack.**/img180/3041/hogancrashxa2.jpg

Immature, off color, and terrible. I chuckled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.