Bioshock

How do you trade in a PC game? :confused:

Just like you trade in any other game, lol. You give the store what you have and they'll give you a certain amount of store credit for it.

Speaking of the SecuRom copy=protection, there are a lot of complaints about that too. Where legit copies are not activating, and install issues, etc. etc. Alot of people are actually returning their copies and are just gonna pirate it and then wait for the crack.

Thing is, all that copy protection adds hassle for the players. So the sentiment now is that alot of the legit players are actually being alienated by these copy-protection measures and they are going over to the dark side. Because once a crack is out, it would be much easier to install the game and play it without having to worry about all that activation and SecuRom crap.

Just like you trade in any other game, lol. You give the store what you have and they'll give you a certain amount of store credit for it.

Weird. You can't return opened PC games around here for anything other than another copy of the exact same game. They're worried you'll open it, copy down the CD key, and then return it.

Thing is, all that copy protection adds hassle for the players. So the sentiment now is that alot of the legit players are actually being alienated by these copy-protection measures and they are going over to the dark side. Because once a crack is out, it would be much easier to install the game and play it without having to worry about all that activation and SecuRom crap.

+1 for consoles :D

Beat it. Nice end boss battle and an unexpected plot twist too. Wish there was multiplayer...

360 my man, yes CNC3 was traded in precisely because RTS doesnt work with that controller, its just not a natural feeling, you actually have to sit and think and look at th damn controller to figure out what your doing, doing anything fast in CNC3 on the 360 was next to impossible. mouse n kb ftw.

i did try the bioshock demo on my mac book pro, but overall the 360 gave the better experience so i bought it for that....had it hooked up on the 40inch sammy 1080p lcd last night, awesome. today im gonna try it on our 46inch bravia x series and use the optical cable to pump the sound to the sony 5.1 tv stand it gonna sound orgasmic.

this game fucking rocks though, i was glued to it for about 4 hours straight last night, its just sooo engrossing

Last edited:
Beat it. Nice end boss battle and an unexpected plot twist too. Wish there was multiplayer...

Bleh, too much like Quake 4.

MAJOR SPOILER. For those who have either beaten it and want to re-watch it, or those who are never going to play it and see the endings:

Good Ending (Save the children!)
[YOUTUBE]dE7_BKvHikU[/YOUTUBE]

Evil Ending (Kill them all!)
[YOUTUBE]bxXNfkR2kjw[/YOUTUBE]

WTF? The supposed evil ending is the same as the ending I got and I saved all but one of the girls...there were supposedly 3 endings. There should've been a sliding scale of sorts.

i can't believe people have completed it already ;). i only just got my copy this morning :D

WTF? The supposed evil ending is the same as the ending I got and I saved all but one of the girls...there were supposedly 3 endings. There should've been a sliding scale of sorts.

I saved all but 3, and got the achievement+good ending.

Btw, there are only 2 endings. Checked the source files for the 360 game, and it contains two endings. "HarvestedGatherers", and "SavedGatherers".

I found a bit of a wierd bug, with the me killing the rosie's and the kid being nowhere to be found (you don't get enough slots either :\)

Not a bug. You need to follow it around until it finds it's kid. There's also just random ones patrolling about (ex: I saved all 3 sisters in a level and there would still be big daddies walking about). I think it's so you can enslave them still.

Not a bug. You need to follow it around until it finds it's kid. There's also just random ones patrolling about (ex: I saved all 3 sisters in a level and there would still be big daddies walking about). I think it's so you can enslave them still.

exploding buck put an end to him ;)

You can get 4/3 little sisters in some of the levels.. :S

Huh? How? The extra big daddies just walk to the wall, pound on it, and then walk away. :(

So what the deal? Are you supposed to save teh girls? Saved the first, harvested the 2nd...
For the PC folks -> Illegal play is go

Such a bitch, though. Kept on hardcore crashing until I disabled high detail shaders... Since then everythings damn smooth. My 7900GTO could handle the graphics before, but crashed at the same point over and over. Somehow the load times are better now, too...
Well, maybe its also YASU which I enabled now...
I'm in Neptune now...

Oh, and whats the deal with the tonics? And where can I get my incinerate plasmid back, I had to dunp it for the telekinesis one...

^ PRetty much sorted my issues out myself, except the save or harvest thing... Thats gonna get me another end, I guess?

I cannot find any more than 1 Little Sister in Neptune. I ran all over the level twice, killing maybe 5 Big Daddys (or Rosies as the game says when they are dead) but they never were with a LS.... Goddamit!!! I played that leve alone for 2 hours now...