Best Police Cars

Honestly...the police in the States should definately get Corvettes or Vipers

Mach 1 Mustangs acceptable?

HPDMach1.jpg

Yeh and in Clarksons vid it was a yellow one? Why do all Murcielago's have yevil as there number plate? lol

Lambo use it for their promotional cars. A yellow YEVIL Murcielago actually turned up on my drive a few years ago, my neighbour was filming something with it.

Too much Need For Speed 3?

OmFgs We ShUd Hav Teh LamBrginiS!11

Seriously. The only type of person who thinks Police should get those cars is obviously someone who A.) wants to be a police officer, or B.) Isn't old enough to actually drive.

Seriously. The only type of person who thinks Police should get those cars is obviously someone who A.) wants to be a police officer, or B.) Isn't old enough to actually drive.

I'm half expecting the reply to be "I'm an excellent driver"

Here We have the new Dodge Charger's, Camaro's, Crown Vics, Suburban's, Tahoe's, Explorer's, Ford & Chevy Pick up trucks, and 78 Firebird as a Dare Car. Plus we have Planes and 2 Choppers. That's just the city Police.

2003-03-chp-camaro.jpg

020290.2-lg.jpg

Too much Need For Speed 3?

OmFgs We ShUd Hav Teh LamBrginiS!11

Yeah, in HP2, it's just boring when the damn police just drive normal cars.

Yeah, if the cops had Vipers, that would make racing them muuuch mooooore fun!

:p

"Durrr......we gots dem Chargers"

No shit, I think we might have already talked about it. There are so many Americans on this site, it pisses me off.

5z3f486.jpg

All of the hand holding that goes on this forum pisses me off and I've only been here a week. But yea had a shitty day the other day because some dean thought it would be cool to change graduation requirements on my course audit. But I got it all figured out.

To whoever did the cute photoshop or paint deal, what does my truck have to do with anything? Yea I drive a truck, for construction purposes. Something English people wouldn't appreciate because of their stagnant construction industry. The Bronco is a 41 year old vehicle, who many over here consider a classic.

But moving back to topic, I saw an unmarked Monte Carlo pulling someone over near campus a few nights ago. My buddies seem to agree that it was an undercover ALE officer.