Random Thoughts....

I'm curious, what additional training do you get at a drycleaning shop above just a general training?

mainly in use of chemicals and machine operation, which under the award structure pays more.

yeah..it's 'supposed' to be double time, but i barely get time and a half, even after presenting the award structure to the owner and having a cow about it. hence why i'm applying for new jobs.

15 hours is insane! longest i've ever managed is 12.

right now i'd be a lot happier if i could take time off for tafe work...but then i'll have $0. ugh.

^ Welcome to Adult life hey!

I have to go post something in Achievements!!

^ Throw the key away, chain-and-padlock the bars together, and weld the door shut for good measure?

"And throw it in a river and throw the river into space" - Hermes, Futurama.

Hokay, so, it's still officially winter (Spring starts on Saturday) and I'm wearing shorts and t-shirt... WTF??

Hokay, so, it's still officially winter (Spring starts on Saturday) and I'm wearing shorts and t-shirt... WTF??

lol, australia

http://img360.imageshack.**/img360/5789/cautionaustralia000np8.jpg

Oh you Aussies. :rolleyes:

/Just kidding.
//I'm like the coolest guy on facebook because I have an Australian friend (watto)
///my friends are jealous.

Getting my Geek on.

Getting my Geek on.

Yup, I ordered the limited Official Serenity Ship's Papers! Here is the email I got from Quantummechanix.com - with a little surprise:

-----
INCOMING BROADWAVE FROM UAP AMNESTY BOARD
-----

Greetings citizen of the UAP,

With Unification Day behind us, it's time to receive your fully sanctioned Alliance amnesty document. Keep this document with your vessel's registration; it will prevent prosecution of crimes against the Alliance during the War for Unification.

To receive your Amnesty document, please broadwave or e-mail the following information to whitefall@quantummechanix.com:

- The name you would like on the Amnesty sheet.

- The photo you would like to appear on the Amnesty sheet.
(Please note : Portrait shots showing your head and shoulders will work best. The image will print at 300 DPI, 1" wide by 1.25" tall.)

- The mailing address to which you want it sent.

Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for the arrival of your document at a local postal hub.

Let none question the social goodwill of the Union.

----
MESSAGE ENDS
----

(P.S. - Thanks very much for purchasing a set of the Official Serenity Ship Papers, and stay shiney!)

Yeah, I had no idea they were customized! I knew they were hand signed and stamped, but ... wow. It's Christmas today!

Here is a shot of what they will look like:
6euwqbm.jpg

Yup, I ordered the limited Official Serenity Ship's Papers! Here is the email I got from Quantummechanix.com - with a little surprise:

Yeah, I had no idea they were customized! I knew they were hand signed and stamped, but ... wow. It's Christmas today!

Here is a shot of what they will look like:
6euwqbm.jpg

This is almost worse than getting a "Starfleet Academy" sticker for your rear window. (Just wait 12 years when I have career to pay for a real car)

Oh you Aussies. :rolleyes:

/Just kidding.
//I'm like the coolest guy on facebook because I have an Australian friend (watto)

Yeah, well my roommate was born in Australia, so nyah!

/I might be using him. Which makes me feel like an asshole.
//Not really, Internet infamy is awesome.
///Oh God, I knew I'd become addicted to these damn slashies sometime.
////AHH I CAN'T STOP! THIS WAS INEVITABLE!
/////Damn you No Boss! Nooooooo!
//////Team Rocket blasting off again!

:tease:

Yeah, well my roommate was born in Australia, so nyah!

/I might be using him. Which makes me feel like an asshole.
//Not really, Internet infamy is awesome.
///Oh God, I knew I'd become addicted to these damn slashies sometime.
////AHH I CAN'T STOP! THIS WAS INEVITABLE!
/////Damn you No Boss! Nooooooo!
//////Team Rocket blasting off again!

:tease:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////////////////////!!!

:lol:

///////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////!!!!

Last edited:

Why is it that no matter what season it is, most Aussies are always wearing T Shirts, Shorts/Jeans and thongs (flip-flops) ?

/Just kidding.

Damn Yanks.

/I joke
//No Boss and BlaRo are my Facebook friends. I'm awesome.
///My girlfriend doesn't understand why I use a car forum and as such have American FB friends.
////I forgive her mis-understanding cos she's hot.
/////SLASHIE'S OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!